I now know who the complaint was from, John Halko, president of the ARA in relation to my email to Allen Bauman from St. Albert, who also is on the board of the ARA.

My email to Allen is found here,
http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...1577#post11577

See attached for the complaint to Racquetball Canada by John Halko.

Also attached from Racquetball Canada Technical Terry Nelson is the decision.

20150128toTB.docx

RC Code of Conduct Incident - Troy Brooks & Alberta Racquet.pdf

John Halko, Barbara May and Allen Bauman are attacking me because I am a Christian and they are not. Publically banning someone under false pretenses is both slanderous and degrading.

3(a): not demonstrating respect to individuals regarding religion, & 3(b): making comments that publically slander or degrade another individual

It appears my antichrist foes have a different set of rules for others than for themselves, not treating others as they would like to be treated.

Let's now observe the shallowness of John Halko in the specific comments he made in his complaint. If it is not shallowness then it is willful deceit and sneakiness.

1) Applying the analogy of a rapist is not the same as calling John a rapist. Otherwise, I would have contacted the police. It is unjust for the one who is raped to have to appeal to the rapist when it is the rapist who has committed the evil act of raping. It's even worse when the rapist demands I am not allowed to blog about it as the condition for being let into the rapist community.

2) The phrase I used "partners in crime" of John Halko and Barbara May is not too suggest they have committed a crime, though they may have with the funds of the ARA. Someone better than me would need to investigate that. Obviously, such a phrase was used to indicate they are in cahoots to cover up Barb lying to protect her hide at my expense, which I did publically expose. Never once did they address the source of this conflict Barb lying to protect her hide at my expenses and the cover up in 2009 as has been fully prove in this 21 point proof: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

3) "Antichrist" is the term used for those who reject Christ. Since John Halko, Barbara May and Allen Bauman all refuse to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, resurrected the 3rd day, died on the cross for the sins of the world, and Jesus created all things, surely according to John 3 they are going to Hell. John says he is not antichrist, but he is antichrist. He is not being honest with himself or others and what the Bible clearly says.