Quote Originally Posted by mitchellmckain
OSAS Arminian is a contradiction in terms. 5. Fall from Grace: The Teaching that a person can fall from grace and lose his salvation.

All in all, I think it is clear that I am closer to Arminian than to Calvinist, but that I am not either of these really. I would change the spectrum by making open theism a third point of a triangle and then I would be closer to that than either of these other two.
Jacob Arminius said never once did he ever say a person could lose salvation once saved. The 5th point of falling from grace and losing salvation is the teaching of non-OSASers and Remonstrants and Roman Catholics, the great harlot of religious Rome (Rev. 17).

Mitchell keeps showing he is not a Christian. OSAS Arminian is not a contradiction, for to give your life to the God who keeps is much different than giving your life to God who doesn't necessarily keep/with the option to leave (non-OSASer). Then there is Calvinism that teaches you didn't even receive the free choice to get saved in the first place, and just as you are forced into it or denied it irresistibly, you remain that way like a robot.

It's not a matter of being closer or father away from OSAS Arminian or Calvinism. They are opposite sides of the spectrum so you are either or.

Open theists teach God is not all knowing. Since Mitchell admits he is an Open Theist, that tells me he rejects the God who is all knowing.