At least we all agree with 1-4, 6-8, and 2nd half of 5, even though you are too afraid to accept the 1st half of 5:

1) something in nature can't come from nothing or non-existence;
2) infinite regress of cause and effect in nature is impossible because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so;
3) so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated;
4) this uncreated Creator that is proven in 1-3 is whom we refer to as God;
5) the 2nd Person of the Godhead more specifically is Jesus because none of us can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles when they said they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings over 40 days;
6) for example, people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie, and they were all martyred for their eyewitness testimony;
7) group hallucinations are impossible; and
8) the 12 eyewitness Apostles, Apostle Paul (eyewitness), and James brother of Jesus (eyewitness) never changed their view.

I encourage you to read 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 over and over and as deeply as you can. You will have a higher probability of giving your life to Christ if you do. Of course you will have a lower probability if you remain selfishly as you are and not read it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing always and expecting a different result. And read John chapter 3 to see how to be born-again. My prayers go out to you that there is still time to give your life to Christ but that time is getting shorter and shorter. In fact, the longer you wait the more difficult it will become of ever giving your life to Christ. I have never met anyone past the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ. So if you are under 40 this prayer is mostly for you.