Psalm 3:6 I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.

The fact that Daniel De La Rosa lost in the finals 15-0, 15-3 to Alvaro Beltran (age almost 36) in PASO tells me how poor the challengers to Kane Waselenchuk are in this current era. Beltran is really from the previous era.

I don't believe players today could hold a candlestick to Sudsy Monchik, John Ellis, Jason Mannino, Andy Roberts, Drew Kachtik, Tim Doyle, Mike Ray, Mike Yellen, Marty Hogan and Dave Peck.

Except for maybe Jack Huczek. Carson is not really that good, he just has the Holy Spirit that benefits him greatly so he is an outperformer to his skill set. And that's alright! Most players are not born-again since they have not given their lives to Christ so they can't make the claim, "It is no longer I that live but Christ in me by the Holy Spirit." This is a great power,

www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-for-athletes-20-motivational-scriptures/ (predicated on being born-again)

Kane is the greatest player of all time by far, but think how much more amazing his record would be if he were a Christian. He would have two more seasons under his belt and would not have lost that one time to Beltran in 2009 or Jose Rojas in 2013, and his results in the 2003-4, 2004-5, and 2005-6 period would have been even more dominating. And just think if Kane was pressed by Cliff Swain and Marty Hogan at the same time in their prime we could have seen even greater things come out of Kane. Kane will do something even more amazing I believe: win the season at the age of 40. That will be cool to watch!

If Jesus played racquetball, he would be the best since He created the sport. It is no longer I that live but Christ in me by the Holy Spirit. One's intuition is strengthened by giving his or her life to Christ, conscience is enhanced, and communion is sincere because your innerman is regenerated with God's life. Maturity and mental toughness are manifested in commitment to the DB, DF and GB because the stats do not lie -- an extra 2 points per game on average over the long-term. So in good and bad times you stick to your guns serving just these 3 serves. These are Kane's and Cliff's primary go-to serves. Nothing else is needed!

Isaiah 40.31 But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

2 Samuel 23.12 (No, this is not a reference to Samuel Murray) But he took his stand in the midst of the plot and defended it and struck down the Philistines, and the LORD worked a great victory.