Thread: Allen Bauman and Alberta Racquetball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

As I was reading the Bible today, I was reminded all I can do with people like this who are ignorant and belligerent is to kick the dust under my feet. That's what I have done. I avoid them for the most part.

The other board members of the ARA discriminating against me continue unabated because I am a Christian and they are not so the abuse continues. But notice how the abuse occurs. Satan is sly. The worldly the Bible says are wiser than the godly. I thought it sneaky how Al Bauman said off-handedly I have to request to be a member of the ARA and that I have not done so yet. I am the only person in Alberta that has to request to be a member. I am one of the only Christians who play racquetball and certainly the most vocal against unrighteousness. Do you see the discrimination?

Having exposed Barbara May for lying to protect her hide to cover up her own negligence at my expense, I was banned from the ARA in 2009 and still to this day. Barbara May preserves her position based on a lie! Appreciate how unethical and abusive that is! I would feel ugly inside if I behaved that way. Barbara May doesn't have a conscience to feel the same way, nor does John Halko. Al Bauman likewise shows he has no empathy for what is happening.

Even so, I have requested membership by registering for tournaments only to be removed by Gordon Cutting. Moreover, should the one who has been raped by the unjust have to appeal to the rapists Barbara May and John Halko to be in a community run by rapists? God forbid! All I can do is wait patiently for the day Barb, John and Al leave the board of the ARA. That will be a blessed day!

Let the record show I may from time to time register for a tournament in Alberta only to be removed so my request is denied. I will not be censored in which Al Bauman said certain restrictions will be put in place about what I can blog thus limiting my free speech and my God given right to expose evil behavior. As you can see any formal request to be a member of the ARA would only be met with fake or pretentious display and subsequently denied. It is to suggest there is something wrong with my existing blog posts though they never say what it is that offends them. It's more of a general overarching vague accusation, because to get into specifics would expose their evil behavior.

One of the main purposes of this exercise is to explicitly show how the conscience of a Christian operates and compare that to the consciences of those who are antichrist such as John Halko, Barbara May, Allen Bauman, Gerry Slamko, Manny Gregorio, Barry Ould, Gordon Cutting, Cam Bourque and now even Ryan Blackmore whom I thought was a Christian but realize he is not a member of the body of Christ because of his bizarre, aggressive, nose picking hostility and the fact that he thinks Mormons are saved. Mormons reject the uncreated Creator since they claim God use to be a man. This shows Ryan Blackmore was never actually born-again and tries to pull down grace from God that is not of God since God does not give His life to universalists. Ryan has a pseudo-view of universalism and makes a mockery of the cross, because according to him you would still be saved by believing in another Jesus, in other words, a false Christ having a different nature.

I don't say these words lightly. John Halko, Allen Bauman and Barbara May are living in the past and that is why I am still banned from the ARA going on 6 years now. The Holy Spirit told me they would likely never repent. Since they are not Christians and they likely will never give their lives to Christ, they have nothing but to wait for Hell according to the Bible. Their rejection of the Trinity is consistent with their immorality. I tried to show their immoral behavior here.

Blog Entries

John Halko tried to appeal to Racquetball Canada to try to get me banned from playing in tournaments across Canada because of this letter to Allen Bauman in St. Albert, Alberta; but he failed in his evil attempts as Racquetball Canada would have none of it. My prayer is one day John and Allen Bauman give their lives to Christ even if Barbara May never will.

Perhaps if they stopped focusing on me so much, they get involved with the Canada-wide program created by Allison Johnston to introduce kids in elementary and junior high schools to the wonderful sport of racquetball.

Read the documents from Racquetball Canada here,
    http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...1884#post11884

Thread Information