Thread: Why is Atheism Nonsense

Blog Entries

Default Why is Atheism Nonsense

The reason I don't believe in atheism is because something can't come from nothing. That which does not exist can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. For example, a square circle can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. Likewise, non-existence can't cause nature or the universe to come into being. Lawrence Krauss would be wrong as well, because that which doesn't exist can't split into something. It doesn't exist.

And nature can't always have existed either, because if it did, you would by that definition have had an eternity to come into being before now in an infinite regression of cause and effects, so you should have already happened.

Moreover, infinite regress is inherently self-contradictory because if there was this past eternity of cause and effects as part of nature, the universe or universes, then a past eternity should continue to go on for eternity, never reaching this point in the here and now. Thus, 'past eternity' is a man made construct, but doesn't exist in reality.

Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. Knowing this, we know, therefore, that nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. Alas, I am repeating myself. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. If you ask me what I am talking about by the term God, the first thing I would tell you is that this is the 'uncreated Creator.' If we are unwilling to objectively accept this fact and remain subjectively obstinate to this truth then let the full consequence bear down upon you for being willingly delusional.

Knowing that God exists, it is incumbent upon us to find out where God reveals Himself as only one faith can be true because God does not contradict Himself. He makes Himself known rather than unknown as we have already seen by this proof. What else does He reveal about Himself?

What is sad is many people would rather believe in something that does not make sense instead of believing in God.
    Put Christ first.

Thread Information