Perry Stone rejects the Church going through the Tribulation even though the Bible says only members of the body of Christ who keep the word of His patience will escape the hour of trial (Rev. 3.10). How else will the gospel be giving to people during the Tribulation if there is no Church? If Perry rejects the Church is he a Christian? Also, Perry believes Methodists (i.e. Calvinists and Remonstrants), Pentecostals and Charismatics (gibberish babblers), and Baptists (legalizers of physical water, and 2 or 3 point Calvinists) are Christians, but the Holy Spirit told me they are not born-again, thus, not members of the body of Christ.

Perry said the marriage supper of the lamb is in heaven, but when I read the Bible the feast is the millennial kingdom ON EARTH when He returns with His overcomers to reign on earth. John gave 7 trumpets in Revelation. The 7th trumpet is the last trump. This means we are all changed by the last trump in the twinkling of an eye. It speaks of resurrection and change in 1 Cor. 15.50-52 not rapture. Where we are raptured at is just before the 1st trumpet OR the start of the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11.15) before the bowls of wrath. If you fulfill the condition of Matt. 24.40-42 and Luke 21.36 you will be taken at the 1st trumpet; otherwise, you will be left alive to be raptured at the start of the 7th trumpet.

In 2011 Perry taught partial rapture, but in these two videos above, he makes no mention of it which he ought to have done at least once if only in passing.