Re: tom@raptureintheairnow.com
http://raptureintheairnow.com/

Tom,

The partial rapture view is not the posttrib nor prewrath view for the latter two views reject a first rapture. Your words show a lack of understanding. Partial rapture teaches that the first rapture to the throne is according to readiness which the Bible proves precisely,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Partial_rapture.htm

What then is the negative consequence to your belief? It is this. When the first rapture takes place and you are not included because readiness does not concern you (typically called antinomianism), you will accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) who were taken. And you will not even realize, nor accept, it is the Tribulation that is happening because you assumed ever so pridefully if it was, you would have been taken. Pride begets the fall.

I won't try to post again, since I know you try to hide this information from being seen by others so any post will be automatically deleted. My prayer for you though is to read Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, and Rev. 3.10 to observe these are conditional statements. The condition is not new birth, but overcoming. All Christians overcome, but not all Christians overcome at the same time.

My prayers go out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
When the apostle John wrote in the book of the Revelations about OVERCOMING he had already defined what it meant. Remember that the Apostle Paul had already given us the answer for the payment of our sins...to wit the ONLY payment God accepts is DEATH. Romans 6:23. (How many times have you died for your sins?)

So, in Rev 3:10 when John was talking about overcoming, he was referring to our position IN Christ and NOT our behavior. John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that IN ME you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD."

First John 5:4 " For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that HAS OVERCOME the world...our faith." The fact is none of us can ever be worthy enough or good enough to meet God's standard of death and perfection. That is exactly why Christ Jesus had to do it ALL for us and He did it COMPLETELY. If you
or anyone else thinks you can add to His finish work of your salvation....Good luck.

The bottom line is, if we are IN Christ Jesus and have believed in our heart and confessed with our mouth that He is our lord, then we ALL will be raptured at the same time at the last trump just as He has promised.

See you in the air,

Tom
I hope I don't meet you in the air because that would mean, assuming you are saved, I would go to outer darkness with you and lose the reward of returning with Christ to reign on earth for 1000 years, before entering the New City in the New Earth. Partial rapture brings together the dissension among pretrib rapture onlyists, posttrib rapture onlyists, midtrib rapture onlyists and pre-wrath rapture onlyists to show there is a...

(a) first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 "before the throne" (7.9) before the 1st trumpet (8.7);

(b) resurrection and rapture of martyrs during the Tribulation 3.5 days after they go to rest;

(c) pre-wrath (pre-7th trumpet 3rd woe's 7 bowls of wrath) before the bowls general rapture and resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18; Rev. 11.15);

(d) gleaning resurrection and raptures during the time from the start of the 7th trumpet (11.1) to its end (total of 24 months) in verse 19; and

(e) possibly from the 1260th to the 1290th day as well. Praise the Lord! The Holy Spirit is present the entire time.

There is a corruption in your thinking which is antinomianism in which you consider rewards of no account. You asked how many times I died for my sins? I have die once with Christ. This is called co-death or co-crucifixion. Have you? Maybe not considering...

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world" (1 John 5.4). New birth secures eternal life, but it doesn't end there. 7 times we read to the 7 churches, speaking to Christians to "overcometh" and receive specific rewards. Hence, all Christians overcometh, but not at the same time. Rewards are done away with after the millennial kingdom reign.

You said Rev. 3.10 is speaking position in Christ not behavior. But Rev. 3.10 says if "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." The "word of His patience" is a work and a behavior. Do all Christians keep the word of His patience? Of course not. Many are carnal, still babes in Christ. And what of new babes in Christ during the Tribulation, what comfort, fellowship and Church exists for them? And so only those Christians who overcometh are kept out of the Tribulation period. If this is talking about position then salvation is by works, but the Bible says salvation is not by works lest any man should boast. You are boasting which tells me you are into a false gospel, not the gospel of salvation. Pray on this as I pray for you.

Watchman Nee wrote very well ("Come, Lord Jesus" CFP white cover),

"And they washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" (Rev. 7.14b). "Robes" is in plural number, and these robes signify righteousnesses, even the righteousnesses of the saints. They do not refer to the Lord Jesus Christ as our righteousness. Indeed, the robe (singular) is righteousness (Is. 61.10), and it is the Lord himself (Jer. 23.6), for Christ is our righteousness (1 Cor. 1.30). We are clothed with Him as we come before God. But this righteousness has no need to be cleansed by the blood.

Hence we have two robes: the one we are clothed with when we are saved, by which we stand before God; the other is our own righteousnesses—even our victories—in which we may stand before Christ. The white garments spoken of in Revelation 3.18 require a price, whereas redemption is that which need not be bought.

No Christian will be judged and condemned before God (John 5.24); but no Christian will be exempt from having to stand and be judged before the judgment seat of Christ according to what he has done (2 Cor. 5.10).

Believers’ robes are washed clean, yet not because of the great tribulation but because of the blood of the Lamb.

We are not raptured at the same time since we see those "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven soon before the Tribulation starts with its first trumpet (8.7), and we also see those who are resurrected and raptured at the "the trump of God...to meet the Lord in the air" (1 Thess. 4.14-18; Rev. 11.15) which is the "last trump...the dead shall be raised" (1 Cor. 15.50-52). To the air is not "before the throne". These are two different places yet you put them together.

The evidence for the first rapture is according to readiness is attested to in Luke 21.36, "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Can Christians watch and pray to be saved? Of course not. Christians are already saved. This watching and praying, therefore, is unto rewards to not enter the Tribulation to be raptured "before the throne" in 3rd heaven.

And again, Matt. 24.40-42 clearly says to believers whose Lord is Jesus in this passage that if they are watchful they will be "taken" and not "left" to pass through the Tribulation: "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

What I have noticed about you is when these words spoken are interpreted, you do not address the problem posed here with your belief. In a way, you shut your mind down, like there is a blockage in your mind and heart to these points of evidence. That which you avoid here is due the possession by the spirit of pretrib rapture onlyism which is one of non-accountability, antinomian and pride!

What is sad, in your case, is you will have to twist these Scriptures in some bizarre way. The question becomes are you a Christian, because when overcomers are raptured before the throne before the Tribulation starts, obviously, you will accuse the brethren day and night: "the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night" (Rev. 12.10). The Tribulation will occur and you will fight tooth and nail to deny. Psychologically and spiritually this is what I am interested in, how you will rationalize in your flesh the Tribulation you will be in will be denied.

Consider the Antichrist who is Nero resurrected in the coming days. He will reign in the 3rd Temple (2 Thess. 2.4), newly constructed in the next decade (Rev. 11.2; construction begins around the 8th Tetrad). Other aspects are involved also such as the coming destructions of the Roman Catholic Church (Rev. 14.8; 17.16). And will you take the implant under the skin to buy and sell? These are just some of the things I hope you will reconsider to realize there are false Christs and you are worshiping one of them.

How can one consider you a Christian if you accuse the brethren day and night who were first raptured? You even accuse brethren who are saved and resurrected during the Tribulation or any gleaning raptures that take place after the general rapture and resurrection of 1 Thess. 4.14-18 because you remove the Holy Spirit. What love is that? The Holy Spirit is not removed. He still works to save those during the Tribulation. For your claim, legalistically, everyone who is saved must be raptured at the same split second. You disallow any resurrection at the end of the Tribulation, that is, the 7th Trumpet. All saints are changed in the twinkling of an eye but not at the same time.