Re: Hisapple
http://raptureintheairnow.com/?topic...d=2#post-43117

Quote Originally Posted by Hisapple
I totally do not agree with the title of partial rapture. If grace is unmerited, undeserved favor of God, then partial rapture means that we need grace yet we still need to do our part to earn our salvation. That’s mixing law and grace literally. Or should I say that any individuals who practice this is committing spiritual adultery. We negate the work of Christ that His work on the cross is not perfectly perfect and not completely complete. When Jesus cried out, “IT IS FINISHED!”, at the foot of the cross, we are blowing our nails, dwindling our thumbs saying, “nah nah, Jesus, we need to earn it some how to be raptured, and let us fix our lives first, see ya later..” Isn’t that blasphemy?

All I can say is, these folks have yet to experience the love of God. Once an individual tasted the Lord, like my Bible says… “HE IS GOOD!”
Partial rapture doesn't say you need to earn your salvation. Rather once saved it can never be lost (John 10.28), but if you remain a carnal Christian there are consequences, not loss of life, but loss of reward. Any person who suggests otherwise is practicing spiritual adultery. You negate the work of Christ and fall back in your sin. Consequently we read in Rev. 3.10 that in order to be kept out of the hour of trial of the Tribulation, you must keep the word of His patience. Do all Christians keep the conduct of Matt. 5-7? Do all Christians do this? Of course not. Paul distinguished between spiritual and carnal Christians and hoped he was the former and not the latter. So should you distinguish. Do not lie on a bed of fornication and think God will respond unrighteously without consequence.

You have yet to experience the love of God for God's love is not unrighteous. How good the Lord is! May you experience His love and be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass during the Tribulation (Luke 21.36). The only way God can keep that promise is by rapture before the Tribulation starts, and He promises it for those who keep the condition as in Matt. 24.40-42 speaking to those whose Lord is Jesus, says if you are "watchful" you will be "taken" and not "left" to pass through the Tribulation. It is certainly better to be taken and not left.

God gives you the choice to return with Him to reign on earth for 1000 years. Obviously, Christians who live selfishly and sinfully will not be raptured beforehand nor will they return with Christ to reign over the nations for 1000 years.

You've been warned! We are not robots under grace. God is personal and relational, and His grace works in us with our participation.