I have been waiting 5 years for the next C&C, and now that it is finally here, I am beside myself, overjoyed to play Grey Goo at least for the next 5 years, maybe even 10, even though there will be other RTS games that come along (but I won't be interested in them). None will satisfy me as much as GG. You know those times when you don't feel like doing anything else and just feel like having a ladder match to round out the day? When you're done you're left wtih the good feeling of a hard fought battle and close with the humble words "good game." Nothing quite satisfies that desire than Grey Goo. I understand GG was designed for the older crowd in their 30s and above, because most 1995 Tiberian Dawn players 20 years ago (1995) are in their 30s and 40s now. We just don't like those cartoony RTS games out there; no need to mention names. I really appreciate the maturity that has gone into Grey Goo. Thank you Westwood for propelling the gaming experience that is the most rewarding for me personally.

The double entendres of Grey Goo -- "Tiny, available and reliable remote command execution for emergency situations."

https://code.google.com/p/greygoo/

Bosco