I wrote to Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News this question:

Can I speak to Gary S.? I would like to call him and speak to him about Rev. 3.10 which says if "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Is this not a condition to be raptured before the Tribulation rather than a foregone conclusion for anyone who is saved? Do all Christians keep the word of His patience? The same condition is found in Luke 21.36,

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

If you are not watchful and prayerful, it says, you won't be worthy to be raptured beforehand to escape the Tribulation even though you are saved. Again, it is clearly an if/then statement -- a conditional statement.

Did you know Perry Stone in 2011 converted from pretrib rapture onlyism to partial rapture? Even though I deny that he is in Christ because he worships a false Christ of gibberish babble, being a Pentecostal, I am happy to see he now accepts partial rapture as true.

"Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (Matt. 24.40-42).

Since both have Jesus as their Lord yet only one is taken and the other left, the condition is to be watchful to be taken. It is better to be taken than left.

I would sincerely like to call Gary Stearman and confront him about this if not to convert him at least discover if he has a take on this that I have never heard before to justify his belief.

I believe I have heard it all, but my door is open to further discovery if it is out there. God has nothing against me because I am being true to the plain reading of these passages. My conscience is clear.