Someone needs to blow up the factories along the Citarum River in West Java, Indonesia. And do this over and over as they try to rebuild their factories, because the government doesn't do anything so more radical measures are needed. Also, I think hit men should be hired to kill the directors of these companies because they refuse to stop dumping horrible chemicals into the river. Mercury in their best drinking water wells is 4 times greater the recommended safe levels.

I would say the next step is for the government to start a massive garbage collection campaign and pay people to collect, but that is a pipe dream. The government of Indonesia doesn't do anything. They are corrupt and bought off. So who in power can force the factories to shut down? God will often intervene with weather disasters that wipe out a region of evil. Sadly, the innocent get hurt when this happens, but at least the factories are destroyed. People starve since they have no works as result. But this can't go on, so the factories need to be shut down one way or another.

In a democracy people should not elect their leaders who fail so egregiously. Assassinations of government leaders who do not force the hand of CEOs seems fair. The people are to blame as well for electing officials who maintain the status quo and are stupid enough to drop their own garbage along the river. People defecate in that river, rather than a sewer system back to a treatment facility. Even that sounds barbaric, but it is the best we got today that I know of.

This is hard talk, but it is the only solution. Obviously, infrastructure is the solution, so make work projects should be instituted by the government. And if the government can't afford it, perhaps Bill Gates the richest person in the world could spend a little of his money to help out and generate some royalties of this business plan. There is no reason why Bill Gates should be holding onto in his charity more than a couple hundred of million dollars. It should have been spent already. He's a fraud philanthropist. What's he waiting for?

It's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than a camel to go through the eye of needle. Bill Gates is going to Hell and all billionaires with him, for whom of them have truly given their lives to Christ? Would Jesus withhold help in the worst river in the world? A billionaire has the solution (I know he does) and the clout to shut those factories down. If a Christian was a billionaire, she or he would give money to the government with the specific application of shutting down those factories immediately and build a garbage collection business and a sewer business. He could say, I will give the government $10 million dollars to shut these factories down immediately, never let them be revived again, because they have no solution for the chemicals dispersed. Criminal CEOs will just commit the crime again and be emboldened to do it again and again if they are not stopped now! If the government doesn't act or breaks its promise then they deserve what they get, and those more radical measures are needed to be taken. Havoc will ensue. But wealthy people need to make major efforts to have something done. I don't see them doing that. It hurts them too much to part with their money. The creativity they had to build their massive wealthy could easily solve these problems. They own the factories. They are evil. They could still be profitable with a proper filtering system, just not as profitable. They are killing millions of people with their factories. So of course they are going to Hell. That's a no brainer.

If you can't find a way to run a factory without dumping chemicals in the river then it is not a viable business. It's an immoral business and needs to be destroyed. Who cares if someone doesn't get their designer clothes or your company can't sell those jeans for a cheaper price. I really don't care!

Then what enters peoples' minds are they worth saving? They are Muslims. Muslims reject Christ. That does play a factor. They are being judged by their illnesses. Has anyone not thought that the reason why they have put themselves in this position is because they don't have enough Christians who do the right thing. Life is very complicated. But these factory villages are not just making the local residence ill, it is going into the ocean and effecting everyone on the planet. Billionaires are good at solving problems and adding value to society. Why don't they find a solution for this river?

The billionaire will say, let the other billionaire do it! They pass the buck. Now you can see why when Jesus returns to reign over the nations with His overcomers, He will do it with a rod of iron! He will say to billionaire #1236 do this or else! Then it gets done!

All eyes are on billionaires to do the right thing!