We petition the Obama administration to: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...he-or/JG3JP09c

Disclose if Barack Obama is a Christian and what specifically that means to him so people can determine if he is or not.

I would like Barack Obama to disclose whether he is a Christian or not, and if he believes he is, what specifically does that mean to him.

The Bible I read (KJV, ASV, RSV, NLT, ESV) tells me a Christian is someone who has come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. Not any Jesus, but the Jesus who died on the cross nearly 2000 years ago and chose 12 Apostles to be eyewitnesses of Jesus resurrected after He raised Himself the 3rd day.

And that this Savior is the 2nd Person of the Trinity Who entered His creation to atone for the sins of the world that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. And those who do not receive the ransom Jesus paid on the cross for forgiveness of sins will go to Hell an eternal separation from God.

Created: Mar 01, 2014