Thread: A Supernatural Experience with [a False] Jesus Christ

notforgotten Guest

Thumbs up A Supernatural Experience with [a False] Jesus Christ

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony".

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall
    dream dreams, your young men shall see visions".

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. They are masters at the art of deception. Their evil shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago, that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was their in the beginning. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk). Four years later, I got possessed twice by a demon trying to sit on God's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as God like a babbling fool. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my underserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child (a most loving memory) to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten, would be gathered to my people and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Since then, my guardian angel has made himself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God, Jesus and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Luke 15:4-7 What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

Blog Entries

That's how it often happens is some significant identifiable seed is planted years in advance before becoming a new creation, i.e. born-again, once-saved-always-saved, for those who are born-again, as I am too, "they shall never perish" (John 10.28) and none can pluck us out of His hand. Those who think they can yet perish (non-OSASers) like William Lane Craig and Roman Catholics worship a false Christ of [initial] salvation by works and self-strength to keep themselves allegedly saved. We are not saved by works lest anyone should boast. I mention this because in your profile you are a non-OSASer. In other words, you did not give your life to Jesus to be kept.

Jesus would never save someone, take away salvation, to give it back again, and on and on. That is sadistic. As Dave Hunt says, that would be a weird kind of salvation.

Know this that when the Father saves it is one time in His infinite foreknowledge to do so. Just as you can be born physically in the flesh only once, you can only be born-again once. It can never be lost once given. Now that is a God you can place your faith in. Can your god do that? Nope.

notforgotten Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    That's how it often happens is some significant identifiable seed is planted years in advance before becoming a new creation, i.e. born-again, once-saved-always-saved, for those who are born-again, as I am too, "they shall never perish" (John 10.28) and none can pluck us out of His hand. Those who think they can yet perish (non-OSASers) like William Lane Craig and Roman Catholics worship a false Christ of [initial] salvation by works and self-strength to keep themselves allegedly saved. We are not saved by works lest anyone should boast. I mention this because in your profile you are a non-OSASer. In other words, you did not give your life to Jesus to be kept.

Jesus would never save someone, take away salvation, to give it back again, and on and on. That is sadistic. As Dave Hunt says, that would be a weird kind of salvation.

Know this that when the Father saves it is one time in His infinite foreknowledge to do so. Just as you can be born physically in the flesh only once, you can only be born-again once. It can never be lost once given. Now that is a God you can place your faith in. Can your god do that? Nope.
    I believed in Jesus as a child. I became agnostic and was lost for 35 years. As I had mentioned in my personal testimony, Jesus had found me (the parable of the lost sheep).
    Last edited by Churchwork; 02-19-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Removed misrepresentations and off topic to this forum

Blog Entries

You did not actually believe in Jesus as a child because you would have been once-saved-always-saved. You may not even have reached the age of accountability by then. Whatever you thought you believed in it was not Jesus for if it was, He would never let you go. That is true love! You know not this love.

In other words, you did not give your life to the Jesus who keeps. It is as though you had one foot in and one foot out of the doorway (selfishly unwilling to let go of control of self) even still now worshiping a false Christ. I see the connection between your uncommittal attitude of agnosticism to that of your unsureness if you will remain allegedly saved. What you don't realize is you have never been born-again, not then not now, because you refuse to give your life to the Jesus who ALWAYS keeps.

How sad for you that this is the type of person you want to be. You exalt yourself pridefully in your own power to keep yourself allegedly saved when God knows no man has such power. You erect yourself on high to do what only God can do. You give no meaning to the passage that says no man is saved by His works (or self-strength) lest any should boast, not realizing this passage is talking about your false faith of a non-OSAS Christ.

A new creation has eternal life NOW which is both eternal blessings which can never be lost and the ability given to have a personal relationship with Christ today (John 17.3). The spirit of a new life in Christ is regenerated, quickened by the Holy Spirit, and the spirit of eternal life is given for the Holy Spirit to indwell permanently.

That which is eternal can never become non-eternal or cease to be eternal. That's a God you can trust in who provides the true eternal solution. The Holy Spirit would never come to indwell a person's spirit if that spirit had the potential to become dead to God again. You know not what you believe!

Even you are permanently existing though you do not have eternal life. You're headed to perdition. And in all sincerity even statistically speaking, you will problem never give your life to Jesus that keeps always.

If you want to learn more about this great harlot of Religious Rome that you ascribe to read this,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Revelation_17.htm

You must know of the prophecy of Peter Romanus in which this current pope is the last pope which will spell the destruction in his time of the Vatican, and a nuclear bomb is the only thing suitable according to Rev. 17.16 for the woman who rides the beast and makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8); and that doesn't apply only to your archbishops, and the like, having sex with little boys. It extends to being in bed with the world even being seen cajoling with Hitler. Too bad the Roman Catholic Church didn't speak out against Hitler, things might not have gone so badly.

Just ask the question, would Jesus do that?

Thread Information