Revelation 3.10 says, "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

This verse is speaking to believers in Christ the Church. The hour of trial is the Tribulation is it not? It is not just trial but the time itself at the end of this age that will come upon the whole world to try everyone on earth, both Christians and non-Christians, just as Christians have been tried in the past even martyred as the world under Satan has imposed its evil will in the past over the nations.

But if the Christian keeps the word of His patience he will escape the hour of trial. God can't promise a Christian he won't be martyred if he finds himself in the Tribulation so the only way God can make this promise is by being raptured beforehand. The rapture, therefore, before the Tribulation has a condition according to readiness: "keep the word of my patience" (whereas the rapture near the end of the Tribulation is according to completion).

Do all Christians keep the word of His patience? Of course not. As Paul said many remain 'carnal' Christians. Not all Christians are considered 'spiritual' Christians.

So my concern for you, studier of end-times, is that since you reject the partial rapture, that is, first rapture according to readiness, don't you automatically exclude yourself due to your false teaching? (Rev. 22.18,19) How can you be deemed to be keeping the word of His patience if you reject God's word on this matter?

Therefore, you will enter the Tribulation. However, delusionally you still reject partial rapture even when you are in the Tribulation, not accepting the fact that you were not ready yet to be received up. Consequently, you will accuse the brethren who were first raptured or vanished. Are you an accuser of the brethren day and night with Satan (Rev. 12.10)? Who can say you are a Christian as you would be worshiping a false Christ?

In fact, when the Tribulation is occurring you won't even recognize it because you pridefully assumed if it was the Tribulation you would have been 'taken' and not 'left' (1 Thess. 4.14-18). This is a form of antinomianism. It is a disgraceful way to live.