Quote Originally Posted by Parture View Post
You still have the grace of God given to you to have the free choice.  
YOU do have the grace of God to make a free choice.. but the problem is .. men will make choices based on the kind of heart they have! Choices are FRUIT.. GOOD trees bear GOOD FRUIT .. evil trees bear EVIL fruit! Men with evil depraved hearts, will make evil depraved choices! The reason men cannot go to Christ .. is because they will not go.. because they hate Him with every fiber of their being!

Jesus said, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not. That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am who I say I am, you will die in your sins" (John 8.23,24).

For one, Jesus is addressing the people collectively ..and saying unless they believe in Him they will perish.. some of those people may be elect, who WILL believe! He also is not saying they CAN believe.. He is telling them what will happen if they do not believe.. He did not say belief was actually possible!

It wouldn't make much sense for God to plead with you and implore you to believe in Him if you couldn't respond. How psychotic that would be to think Jesus is saying this when you can't respond unless He irresistibly makes you and not others. "
You are using your own human REASONING to come to the conclusion that God pleading with a person to do something .. while He Himself HARDENS that person NOT TO DO what He is asking.. is foolishness, or in your words "psychotic"; so therefore .. you claim IT CANNOT be true.. for no other reason than; WHAT YOU THINK! God does just this though .. He did it with Pharaoh!

Do you think it would make much sense for God to plead with Pharaoh if he couldn't respond; and to send Moses to implore him to let the people of Israel go, while God Himself was AT THE SAME TIME hardening the Pharaoh's heart, so he WOULD NOT do what Moses was pleading with him to do? OF course you do not think it would make any sense .. because you are CARNAL, and the things of the SPIRIT are just FOOLISHNESS to those who are PERISHING.. you CANNOT receive them or know them! BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD DID!

"And you shall say to him, ‘The Lord
God of the Hebrews has sent me to you, saying, “Let My
people go, that they may serve Me in the wilderness”; but indeed,
until now you would not hear!" EXODUS 7:16

"And the Lord said to Moses, “When you
go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh
I have put in your hand. But I WILL HARDEN HIS HEART, so that he WILL NOT
let the people go." EXODUS 4:21

Why would God do such a thing?

"For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My
power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” Therefore He has mercy on
whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens." Romans 9:17-18

He did it, so He could show His power in destroying the Pharaoh! The Pharaoh was a vessel of WRATH made for DESTRUCTION! That is what scripture clearly says.. but you will not accept it, because you hate the true God and love an IDOL whom you CALL Jesus, whom you have CRAFTED in your own vain wicked imagination, to be as YOU want him to be!

This proves you are not a Christian and probably never will be as you are lock, stock and barrel in your mistaken assumptions.
Your hatred and rejection for the clear teachings of scripture proves YOU are not a Christian and probably never will be . and lock, stock and barrel you are greatly MISTAKEN in your assumptions.. and I have scripture to back me up.. you usually quote your FEELINGS.. and string words together that SOUND good .. but are NOT FROM THE WORD OF GOD.. they are YOUR WORDS.. I am NOT interested in Parture 13:6-66!

I believe by the Holy Spirit that I am not to pray for you as it would be entirely wasteful considering your closed heart is worse than most atheists even.

You do not have the Holy Spirit, because you hate what the word of God really says .. and you refuse to even attempt to explain MOST of the very clear scriptures I have posted.. you just keep quoting YOURSELF, as though your words have some authority!

But let this be an exercise to help other Calvinists repent and come to Christ or to protect and help others from considering Calvinism.
I pray this will be an exercise to show your teachings do not hold up in the least, when the LIGHT of the TRUTH shines upon them! Perhaps when all your false arguments fail .. you can resort to contacting a moderator to just ban me! I thank you for hating me for telling you the TRUTH!

"Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man’s sake. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, For in like manner their fathers did to the prophets. " Luke 6:21-23