Quote Originally Posted by Parture View Post
Indeed, you have sufficient grace to have the free choice. That's why God pleads with you and implores you to believe in Him.

Again... you saying it does not make it true.. Show me ANY passage where the NON elect.. or those whom God DID NOT CALL or PRE ORDAIN to be saved ... and those whom the Father DOES NOT DRAW .. have sufficient grace to make the choice and go to Christ ANYWAY... and be saved, even if they are NOT predestined to be saved!

THERE IS NO SUCH PASSAGE! God pleaded with Pharaoh to LET HIS PEOPLE GO, while simutaniously hardening his heart, so Pharaoh WOULD NOT do what he was being pleaded with to do! That is the ONLY way to honestly interpret ALL passages about God hardening the heart of Pharaoh..including Paul's New Testament interpretation in Romans 9!

Romans 9:16

"So then it is NOT of him who wills, nor of him who

runs, but of God who shows mercy."

In other words.. you can will to be saved ..and never be saved if you are non elect .. and run from being saved... and be saved anyway .. if you are ELECT.. it is not about YOUR will... it is about God's will.. and whom HE shows mercy on!

Romans 9:18

"Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He

wills He hardens."

Notice, it is about God's will, not our own will.. God hardens whom He wills to harden.. and has mercy by bringing to repentance.. whom He will have MERCY ON!

Since you reject this God of the Bible realize you are going to Hell, because you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior to be regenerated. How sad for you this is the type of person you want to be. God has drawn you, but you resist.

I HAVE came to the cross a helpless sinner BY MY OWN FREE WILL and deeply repented and put my trust in Christ entirely .. I trust faith in Christ alone for my salvation! Where did my faith come from though .. was it self generated?

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that

NOT OF YOURSELVES; it is the GIFT of God," Ephesians 2:8

"For who makes you differ from another? And what do you

have that you did not RECEIVE? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do

you boast as if you had not received it?" 1 Corinthians 4:7

All People Are Sinners

Rom. 3.9 Well then, should we conclude that we Jews are better than others? No, not at all, for we have already shown that all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, [fn3] are under the power of sin. 10 As the Scriptures say,

“No one is righteous—not even one.11 No one is truly wise;

no one is seeking God.

12 All have turned away;

all have become useless.

No one does good,

not a single one.” [fn4]

This passage does not speak of Total depravity, but our sin nature. Man' sin nature rejects God, yet man is still made in His image and received the sufficient grace of God to have the free choice. Hence, we read,

Christ Took Our Punishment

21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses [fn9] and the prophets long ago. 22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

"People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood" (v.25). The choice is yours. God will not make you irresistibly choose Him, nor will He deny you sufficient grace to have that choice; otherwise, He would be sadistic in saying "when they believe..."

All people are evil .. you distort Romans 3:9 to mean all people have just messed up .. but have basically good hearts .. so can go to Christ on their own accord.... Romans 3:9 actually speaks of TOTAL depravity .. read it again! .. It speaks of a totally WICKED people who DO NOT SEEK GOD .. ARE SWIFT TO SHED BLOOD.. MOUTHS FULL OF CURSES AND BITTERNESS,...with VENOM OF ASPS under their lips.. and absolutely NO fear of God or reverence for Him before their eyes.. they HATE Him with every fiber of thier being.. as YOU hate Him .. You utterly hate Him with all your heart and soul.. and love a demon idol jesus .. you have made in your carnal image .. who accepts everyone .. even those of the world .. whom the TRUE Jesus refused to even PRAY for! Belief is faith, and scripture makes clear ..faith does not come from within .. it is not self generated.. it is a GIFT of God.. so only those whom God gives the gift of faith to CAN believe.. and true faith will RESULT in keeping the righteous requirements of the law.. as a FRUIT.. and without that fruit of OBEYING the righteous requirement of the law.. faith is DEAD .. in other words.. Faith justifies.. but true faith will always result in being conformed to the image of Christ and KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS; and if anyone claims to know Him or claims to believe and DOES NOT keep HIS COMMNDMENTS.. he is a LIAR and the TRUTH IS NOT in him!

God gives us all the ability to make choices and free will .. but the problem is mans evil nature and being totally depraved.. A totally depraved man cannot believe and cannot have faith UNLESS God GIVES him his faith!

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18

"But the natural man DOES NOT receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are FOOLISHNESS to him; nor CAN he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14

Notice the NATURAL man CANNOT know things of the Spirit of God.. and DOES NOT receive them.. and the message of the Cross is just FOOLISHNESS to him .. so HOW can a carnal man receive the Gospel .. if he cannot know it .. or receive it .. and it is just foolishness to him? Answer.. he CANNOT.. GOD has to OPEN his heart to receive it .. which comes by the election of grace!

My prayer is one day you give your life to Christ, only then shall you be saved, not before.

No Christian would read the Bible the way you do always Satanically inserting into the text the opposite of what it says. It says "made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus" NOT "placing our faith in Jesus by being made right with God".

You're ass backwards!

We are made right by placing our faith in Jesus .. but faith is NOT of ourselves .. it is NOT self generated .. it is a GIFT.. so we are made right by being GIVEN the GIFT of FAITH .. by ELECTION!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that

NOT OF YOURSELVES; it is the GIFT of God," Ephesians 2:8

You are the one saying the opposite of what the Bible says.. you are a heretic.. and mostly just quote yourself and your feelings! Scripture is on MY side.. not yours... I pray God may one day in His good pleasure OPEN your heart to receive the truth... but that is up to Him .. your fate lies in the good pleasure of God's will!