Re: http://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeGuy776

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeguy776
So are you saying I am going to hell? I was an arminian when i placed my faith and trust in Jesus' atonement so I know I am born again. I still love you even though you judge me. I am neutral right now because I don't know what is the truth and I wanted you to help me.

God does not show favoritism but calvinism seems to imply favoritism. And Jesus died for the whole world. not just the ones who would believe. John 3:16

But what you said does not make sense.

Arminianism gives man a reason to boast in the end. If by my cooperation with the Spirit of God I remain faithful to the end, I can boast (a little) about how I was able to stay the course and finish the race. However, there will be no boasting in heaven except to boast in the Lord (1 Corinthians 1:31).
Since you don't know now, you admit, but claim you knew back then, you are not actually saved now and never were since you are not sure if you had the free choice to repent and believed in Christ to be regenerated.

You have contradicted yourself because you claim Arminians negatively boast yet you claim Jesus died for all to save whosoever is willing which is Arminian. You're doubleminded. You can't have it both ways. Stop talking out the side of your face.

Can a Christian boast? In a sense yes. Picture a believer who has been in the New City and New Earth. Surely he can claim it better to have chosen heaven than hell. You might call that boasting, but I call it the right choice for Christ. Whereas someone in Hell where you are going certainly couldn't boast of that.

You can't boast of staying the course for the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. You boast in yourself like a Roman Catholic non-OSASer. Is salvation by works for a person to boast? The Bible says clearly not.

What you believe makes no sense at all -- total confusion.