Dear T.A. McMahon,

I was sad to hear that Dave Hunt just assumed he would be raptured before the Tribulation, thus never accepted the condition for Christians if "thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10), and to "watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21.36), and "two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left. Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh" (Matt. 24.41,42).

Misreading these passages, thus Dave Hunt was not "watchful," "prayerful" and did not "keep the word of His patience" so would not receive the reward of being first raptured "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the 1st trumpet of the Tribulation (8.7), nor would return to reign on earth for 1000 years with His overcomer believers (2.26,27; 20.4-6; Jude 14,15).

My prayers go out to you T. A. McMahon that you still have time to repent. I discovered in 2011 that Perry Stone did repent and gave a long discourse repenting of pretrib onlyism and accepted partial rapture. Dave Hunt never did.