These are the problems I see.

1) I am told by Muslims that the 12 Apostles who spent 3 years with Jesus were deceived in believing Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world for forgiveness of sins and also deceived believing that they spent 40 days with him in various group settings after he rose from the dead on the 3rd day to give resurrection life. All I know is group hallucinations are impossible according to the DM-4 psychology manual and no such incidents of group hallucinations have ever been recorded in human history so I don't believe they were deceived as eyewitnesses. Moreover, people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie. The Apostles went to their deaths as eyewitnesses to the resurrected Jesus. They never changed their view as many followers of Muhammad have.

I was wondering if Muslims have any evidence for their assertion? If no such evidence exists would a loving God want you to believe something there is no evidence for especially when there is so much evidence to the contrary in the writings of the New Testament from the 1st century?

2) It makes no sense to me after the Bible's 66 books were competed with the book of Revelation 95 AD by John the disciple whom Jesus loved most (about end-times; Genesis was about beginnings), written by 40 authors over 1500 years, would need to wait centuries for the Koran which contradicts the Bible. A loving God would have His word solidified and not leave us in darkness for six centuries. But an unloving god would even Satan.