Why did Allah Deceive the Apostles?

If Jesus didn't die a violent and imminent death that makes him a false prophet because he prophesied he would be killed. But the Koran says Jesus is a great prophet, and thus, the Koran would be discredited. If Jesus did die such a death then he is indeed a great prophet, but this would contradict the Koran which says he didn't die on the cross. So either way, it seems to me the Koran is disproven. I don't know any scholars who would place the Koran as a more credible source over the New Testament about Jesus. Historians value sources that are nearest to the event and by eyewitnesses.

It is also said that Allah made Jesus appear to be dead even though he wasn't really dead then Jesus was healed. Since the disciples truly believed Jesus was killed and his corpse transferred into a mortal body, this makes Allah a deceiver of his followers. Even if Jesus never clarified what Allah did it still created a false religion on the basis of being deceitful and so Allah's followers should be deceitful like Allah which is unethical. If Allah deceived his first century followers whom the Koran refers to as Muslims then how can today's Muslims be confident that he is not deceiving them now six centuries later and beyond?

Muslims believe Jesus never event went to the cross despite dozens of documents in the first and second century that testify that he did. My question, therefore, is what evidence does Muhammad have six centuries later that Jesus didn't go to the cross?

Muslims also believe the Apostles were deceived by Satan in thinking Jesus died on the cross and that they saw him resurrected 3 days later and over 40 days before his ascension. Of course God would not deceive them so it must be Satan, but how could the Apostles be deceived by something like that?

I haven't seen an explanations how they were deceived.