Am I an apostle? Am I going around choosing elders to take care of whole localities? No. Is anyone doing this? Not that I know of. So when does this happen? It happens when a person knows God has given them this calling to do it.

The purpose of Biblocality Forums is to bring the Ministry together in agreement and build a Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ. This is perfect cause and effect.

I have read the Word of God and can easily prove to you hands down that Scriptural locality did in fact occur in the first century: that is, the apostles went around to Biblical localities and chose elders, and those elders took care of those localities. The elders took care of a whole locality. Not just a congregation, but all the meeting places of a locality.

My calling is the acknowledgment that this is needed and have this forum and have the questionnaire begun which the twelve will come to complete agreement on to ensure the right questions. May my calling be one of those apostles, God will reveal this at the appropriate time.

What matters now is bringing together those who want to make this happen and the apostles, since they have been commissioned by God, will apply the Meeting Place Finder as will the elders they choose for their localities. That would seem to be a prudent coarse of action to take to wait upon agreement. There ought not to be any independent moves.