Thread: If Aliens Existed They Could Easily Destroy Us Which is Why They Don't Exist

Blog Entries

Default If Aliens Existed They Could Easily Destroy Us Which is Why They Don't Exist

All aliens would need to do to destroy us is destroy our moon which would reek havoc on the planet.

Of course, God would never allow this so aliens don't exist.

Don Mohawk Guest

Lol nice !

I could easily kill a helpless baby. Since I don't I must not exist right?

Flawless logic..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogicalRationalist View Post
    I could easily kill a helpless baby. Since I don't I must not exist right?

Flawless logic..
    You miss the point. You could kill a baby as your alleged aliens could destroy earth. While you could kill a baby that would not destroy the human race, but aliens if they existed could destroy the human race. Such a construct in my purview is therefore untenable as God would never allow it. Though it could happen under your evil construct of naturalism only reality.

If there was an alleged eternity of the past of cause and effects they would have had more than enough time to destroy earth so it should have been destroyed by now. Likewise, you would have had an eternity to kill an innocent baby by now so you should have already done so, but since you haven't that proves nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. You're not that bright. I can see that.

Logic unflawed!

Quote Originally Posted by foreversaved View Post
    You miss the point. You could kill a baby as your alleged aliens could destroy earth. While you could kill a baby that would not destroy the human race, but aliens if they existed could destroy the human race.
    You are aware that the US's nuclear arsenal alone could wipe every human off the face of the earth, and make human life on earth impossible for thousands of years due to fallout?

Such a construct in my purview is therefore untenable as God would never allow it.
    You say this like it is a law of nature or something.

Though it could happen under your evil construct of naturalism only reality.
    What makes naturalism inherently "evil"?

How are you defining the word "evil"?

If there was an alleged eternity of the past of cause and effects
    Who is alleging this? What is the actual theory or hypothesis are you in opposition to?

...since you haven't that proves nature needs a cause outside of itself
    Since I haven't what? Killed a baby? Lived for an eternity? Witnessed aliens destroying the earth?

You're not that bright. I can see that.

Since you were off by a (generous) factor of 168 on a very simple math equation, I'm going to go ahead and just laugh at that comment.

Kind regards: ~Robert~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogicalRationalist View Post
    You are aware that the US's nuclear arsenal alone could wipe every human off the face of the earth, and make human life on earth impossible for thousands of years due to fallout?
    I disagree. I think still a remnant of humans could survive and hide out.

You say this like it is a law of nature or something.
    Absolutely. God is just.

What makes naturalism inherently "evil"? How are you defining the word "evil"?
    Naturalism is evil because rape and murder are part of it. Evil is self-explanatory. For example, it is wrong for you to rape. You would be evil.

Who is alleging this? What is the actual theory or hypothesis are you in opposition to?
    Roughly half of atheists I talk to claim there is an infinite regress of cause and effects of nature so they need no God. Of course, they are wrong, because if there was this alleged infinite regress of cause and effects, by that definition, you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. Essentially that is what Romans 1.20 is say, by observing nature we know God exists.

Since I haven't what? Killed a baby? Lived for an eternity? Witnessed aliens destroying the earth?
    As I already said, "you would have had an eternity to kill an innocent baby by now [if there was this alleged infinite regress] so you should have already done so, but since you [presumably] haven't that proves nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated."

you were off by a (generous) factor of 168
    How So?

Thread Information