I don't see anyone exceeding Kane Waselenchuk's stats at racquetball for the rest of the 21st century, similar to Wayne Gretzky's several 200+ point season and 92 goals in a season. Michael Jordan and Roger Federer don't even compare.

Mike Green is the 3rd greatest non-American at racquetball according to the stats, making it to the IRT semis 7 times. It's clear to me if Mike Green played on the IRT tour as long as Alvaro Beltran has, Mike would have done much better, but he still would not have exceeded Beltran's accomplishments.

I am predicting that Mike Green will not match Sherman Greenfield's 10 National titles in the 2013/14, 2014/15 or 2014/15 season, because Coby will win these 3 National titles like Kane did from the age of 17 to 19 before joining the IRT full-time. However, Mike could win the Nationals in 2015/16 if Coby stops at 3 National titles like Kane did. At any rate it will be exciting whatever the outcome.

This is just a prediction what I think is the most likely outcome. My intuition could be wrong, but I am feeling pretty confident about this prediction. And by the age of 21 or 22 Coby will be in the top 4 on the IRT (Kane finished 2nd in the 2002/03 season at the age of 21) behind Kane, Daniel De La Rosa and Jose Rojas. I am also predicting that Coby will be the first person to beat Kane. Watching the juniors at the USA Junior Olympics at racquetball, I don't see any of them with the raw talent that Coby has in any of the age categories.

Daniel De La Rosa and Jose Rojas are the only two players besides Coby who have a chance of beating Kane this decade, but I don't think they can do it before Coby does. The race is on!