Yes, the effect of some giving up on me actually drew me to Christ after 10 years. I distinctly recall no more effort being put towards me by several people. It is likely if that if they continued, I would never have been saved, as I would have grown harder and contentious. But the effect of dust being kicked under with me, gave me time to reconsider on my own terms. And ultimately those who give their life to Christ do so on their own terms because it is their free choice. I see God's perfect working in this order. This is love, while carrying on would be a pretentious love.

Jesus said, "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city" (Mark 6.11).

If anything, my mistake is keeping with a person for too long. At some point we need to learn to kick the dust off under our feet with certain people. This takes discernment by the Holy Spirit. Do not make any hard and fast rules for yourself.

It is often the case that the effect of kicking the dust under our feet will draw a person to Christ instead of incurring great judgment on them, because they have the free choice to reconsider. It was the act of kicking the dust under feet that was actually the catalyst that drew a person to Christ.

In your case, you're not born-again because after all these years you still don't know if you are once saved always saved (as stated in your profile) even though the Bible is clear those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). If I spend considerable time helping you yet you still don't believe it, it is beneficial that I kick the dust under my feet with you, because I will have shown you many verses and still you don't respond to the Holy Spirit and God's word. So you incur great judgment upon yourself. [B]Eternal life is eternal in John 17.3.

You can go down the list of your false teachings. Next one you don't accept women apostles and/or Mary was born into sin. I might help you with these false teachings, but there is no doubt after a certain amount of time I will have to kick the dust under my feet with you if you don't repent.

Naturally you have other problems too because you reject the Apostles in your profile. If you are not born-again, naturally you will reject other important truths such as the Apostles were directly chosen by God to appoint Elders of each church locality in the region of churches they work. You've rejected the very authority and submission in God's kingdom because you exalt self.