I am new and I look forward to learning more here. Thank Y'all in advance.

I have had my faith strengthened of which I never think it can be stronger, but I am always amazed with the work Christ blesses me with in my faith and grounding that faith in Him. I have been experiencing this since about 2008 when I had to close a mortgage company due to the financial crash. Since then, I have completely wiped out my savings and retirement. Presently, I have no income, am on food stamps and wildly amazed that I have been able to keep two homes. I have learned to let real estate work for me and I rent out one with a 'roommate,' which allows me to enjoy that home on occasion. And, recently, I felt a strong vision that I should rent my other home and travel for one year. This was seemingly working out with qualified candidates responding to my ad, etc. This feels like the right path.

I grew up with an abusive Mother and I learned to love her from afar. She is still abusive and she has isolated herself from the rest of the family. My Dad died when I was six (6) years old. As an adult, I realized that the abuse was egregious, asked her to seek professional help and the abuse worsened. I wish nothing but the best for her and she has long since been forgiven; however, I know to keep a healthy distance or the quality of my life, happiness, love will spiral downward and my stress level will increase rapidly. Last Christmas was the first time in years that I did not receive a Christmas card from her. Previously, there was always a sarcastic note or a quip about her being a victim.....all very insincere. I noticed the no card because of the things that have occurred since then. I feel like she has been replaced by others coming into my life.....although, I must admit that the others are very, very short lived in attempting destruction in my life.

I evicted a 'crazy-maker' from one home and she did some very strange things, took items, broke items and yet very effectively put the blame on me or others.....she was a victim. With that, I was awarded a judgment and I recently filed a lien against her property. I was receiving communications strongly that it was time to stand up for myself, so I did and I took her to court. Just before the court date, I began to feel horrible and was diagnosed with shingles and I was in bed for three weeks. Prior to that, I seemed to have gotten every virus going around. Now, I am having tenderness in my hand and it is unexplained. I have always had a strong immune system and in stellar health. My work has completely dried up now. One vehicle developed a noise and it was $5K to repair so I sold it and I have been living on that money. I have another vehicle, but it is older and has a bad engine. I am thankful for it, but I do need a reliable car.

In deciding to rent my other home, all kinds of crazy things have been happening - electrical issues that indicate a failing neutral wire, which is a hazard; a lot of little things going awry and still no work. I am working through minor repairs, but it is increasing more frustrating in trying to get everything done.....money is a variable.
I have someone looking at my home next week and she can pay six (6) mos. in advance, which will help catch up the mortgage and allow me to not go into foreclosure.

My faith has become so strong that I cannot help but wonder if the evil forces are coming my way even stronger. I feel a spiritual warfare surrounding me. Yesterday, I went to my Church for deep, solitary prayer and I stated that nothing will stop my faith and that I am determined and not giving up, knowing that benevolence is indeed here for me. In Jesus' Name, I have commanded all satanic forces to get thee behind me. I have never been happier and this is indeed a very dark time. For the first time in my life, I am asking for health, wealth and love.

Not only have I always enjoyed great health, but my cat has as well. We believe he now has a heart condition. The issue is having no money to get him proper care. But, I am determined to do everything I can for him and help him back to good health.

The 'hits' keep coming. And, I am quite tired of it, declaring victory in Christ. I know that Our Father is with me, but I really need to feel His Spirit against all of this craziness. I have tugged at His Garments, knocked on His Door and begged for mercy and miracles. Every little bit of money, I consider a miracle. And, I am very, very overwhelmed with gratitude.

Please help me. What can I do to abate all of this negativity and get back on track of benevolence and goodness flowing daily. It's like I have to stop my progress in moving forward to deal with these emergencies.....all of which require money and I have none coming in, except the possibility of the new tenant paying six months now. Additionally, I have a large claim against BP and have had visions that they will try to settle with me now. I accept this as it will allow me to tithe strongly, pay off revolving debt, buy a car and put money back in the bank.

What is critical right now: a good, low maintenance, reliable car; my health restored; my cat's health restored; attracting good, Christ-loving people; and, money.....enough money flowing here to help me over this hump. I have no one to turn to financially. I am completely dependent upon God. All of my trust, faith and love are in Him. I do know that in the big picture, everything is greater than fine. I know that all is fine now. I know that my salvation is here. I have asked God to protect me with His Army of Angels and to deflect all evil away from me, my family and belongings so that I can move forward in His Will.

I am not certain if I believe that evil is capable of this kind of attack, but it such an uncanny convergence and I have never experienced this before in my life, that I believe I need to open my eyes more, yet, it has been exhausting and I simply need a break. I have asked God for a break. In the past, He has responded to this quickly. I want to work and I want to attract great clients, yet I still feel blocked. If I am allowing evil into my mind, I choose to stop this now. I choose God's Will.

What can I do? Your knowledge is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

Peace and Love!!