I am already called by God foreknowing my free choice. What waits is resurrection and rapture. People get resurrected from sleep not from being awake. How silly.

Your problem is just not trusting in God when Peter said, "For David is not ascended into the heavens" (Acts 2.34), and "we which are alive and left shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess. 4.15). Instead of "comfort one another with these words" (v.18), like Satan you try to cast doubt.

It doesn't say we will be with the Lord a second time; it says, "and so shall we ever be with the Lord." It says those who are left, because they had not been raptured at the first rapture according to readiness, will be raptured with those who are asleep. This is a simple matter so how you can you have difficulty with it if you are a Christian?

Man is spirit, soul and body. Anytime you propose 2 parts in heaven leaving 1 part without is no longer abiding in the tripartite nature of man. You place man naked before the high priest. No one can come before the high priest naked without a body. When God breathed in the breath of life directly creating man's spirit about 4000 years ago, the spirit made contact with the body producing the soul so man became a living soul with a spirit and body. Man was not spirit and soul, nor body and spirit, but spirit, soul and body (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23).

God "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Gen. 2.7).

Since there are no Scriptures to suggest otherwise, what's the problem? I see a party spirit in those who think people have been in heaven for centuries while others are yet to join the party. No doubt this creates problems of further false teaching such as necromancy and communicating with evil spirit posing as loved ones alive who in actuality are still asleep.

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord" (2 Cor. 5.8). Absent from what body? Absent from the fleshly body. Nowhere does this passage say absent from the fleshly body of sin does man immediately receive the resurrected body. To think otherwise indicates a strange spirit in you. "And to be..." doesn't mean "immediately". I would rather lose 10 lbs. and have my perfect weight. It doesn't happen immediately. Praise the Lord!