Thread: Am I a Pentecostal because I Practice Gibberish Babble?

Default Am I a Pentecostal because I Practice Gibberish Babble?

Quote Originally Posted by spiritualman View Post
    All one had to do was hear the simple word of truth, believe it, confess Christ as the Son of God, repent of ones sins, and be baptized into the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for remission of sins.
    By this quote alone we could reason that, likely, many Pentecostals will be saved. They have more than likely professed with their mouth and believed in their heart, so they will be saved. Period. Also, by virtue of Luke 7:47, we see that faith is not the only route to salvation. Love, which is greater than faith, is also efficacious for salvation, and there undoubtedly are some Pentecostals who love enough to be saved, regardless of a lack of saving faith.

Additionally, "gibberish" is exactly what Paul had in mind when he penned 1 Corinthians 14:2. Many of my Christian friends speak in tongues that sounds like repetitive gibberish, and I have done it once, and I know it is legit. I know that they are mature enough to distinguish true spirits from false, and I know that when I spoke in "gibberish"--the Spirit--that I received more of the Holy Spirit as I spoke. It literally indwelled me in greater amount the longer I spoke in a tongue.

Now, do I believe that Pentecostals are speaking literal gibberish, meaning that there is no spiritual truth to it? Categorically, yes. I believe most Pentecostals don't realize the truth of speaking in tongues, that it is between God and man, not a man speaking gibberish to himself. I believe most Pentecostals haven't been baptized in the spirit, and that they are spiritual infants. Does that deny their faith? Of course not. It simply means that when the rubber of their faith hits the road of the Great Tribulation, something's gotta give, and it won't be the persecution. Like it says in Ephesians, the Bride will be spotless, without such as a wrinkle. The faith of the Pentecostals will be purified. Just have faith and let the Lord do His work.

Now, do I believe that the Pentecostal church will experience a "falling away"? No doubt. No denomination is impervious to false brethren. But I also believe denominations built on falsehood--like the Pentecostal church--will experience a greater falling away. However, there will be Pentecostals who repent of their doctrine that tongues must be present for a believer to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, and they will be saved based on the authenticity of their faith. I believe it is simply a matter of false doctrine, rather than false faith (for some people, anyway).

Ultimately, it is Jesus and the Holy Spirit who will be the Judges of the human race, and we should leave judgement of salvation/condemnation to them.

Blog Entries

Default Gibberish babble is Satanic

Quote Originally Posted by jordandelp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualman View Post
    All one had to do was hear the simple word of truth, believe it, confess Christ as the Son of God, repent of ones sins, and be baptized into the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for remission of sins.
    By this quote alone we could reason that, likely, many Pentecostals will be saved. They have more than likely professed with their mouth and believed in their heart, so they will be saved. Period. Also, by virtue of Luke 7:47, we see that faith is not the only route to salvation. Love, which is greater than faith, is also efficacious for salvation, and there undoubtedly are some Pentecostals who love enough to be saved, regardless of a lack of saving faith.

Additionally, "gibberish" is exactly what Paul had in mind when he penned 1 Corinthians 14:2. Many of my Christian friends speak in tongues that sounds like repetitive gibberish, and I have done it once, and I know it is legit. I know that they are mature enough to distinguish true spirits from false, and I know that when I spoke in "gibberish"--the Spirit--that I received more of the Holy Spirit as I spoke. It literally indwelled me in greater amount the longer I spoke in a tongue.

Now, do I believe that Pentecostals are speaking literal gibberish, meaning that there is no spiritual truth to it? Categorically, yes. I believe most Pentecostals don't realize the truth of speaking in tongues, that it is between God and man, not a man speaking gibberish to himself. I believe most Pentecostals haven't been baptized in the spirit, and that they are spiritual infants. Does that deny their faith? Of course not. It simply means that when the rubber of their faith hits the road of the Great Tribulation, something's gotta give, and it won't be the persecution. Like it says in Ephesians, the Bride will be spotless, without such as a wrinkle. The faith of the Pentecostals will be purified. Just have faith and let the Lord do His work.

Now, do I believe that the Pentecostal church will experience a "falling away"? No doubt. No denomination is impervious to false brethren. But I also believe denominations built on falsehood--like the Pentecostal church--will experience a greater falling away. However, there will be Pentecostals who repent of their doctrine that tongues must be present for a believer to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, and they will be saved based on the authenticity of their faith. I believe it is simply a matter of false doctrine, rather than false faith (for some people, anyway).

Ultimately, it is Jesus and the Holy Spirit who will be the Judges of the human race, and we should leave judgement of salvation/condemnation to them.
    The quote you quoted does not imply many Pentecostals would be saved, for they worship a false Christ. Let's say for example a person claims to accept Jesus, the atonement and resurrection even deity, yet they murder, rape and steal. That's not Jesus. It shows they worship a false Christ. Just as drunkards are going to Hell so too are Pentecostals drunk in another lie another false Christ.

Pentecostals say you don't have the infilling of the Holy Spirit without the evidence of gibberish babble. They accuse Christians day and night. What they call the evidence is really the evidence of an evil spirit in them and that they worship a false Christ as you do.

Where is the love in a lie? What you call love is not love at all. The love shown in Luke 7.46 is that of a woman who believes in the Lord. Her love is reflective of that. How strange that she loves yet rejects the Lord according to you, but is still saved? Salvation is not of self-strength and "not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.9).

Faith remains the only route to salvation. Love flows from faith, accepting the love of the Lord. Believing is greater than love for without believing there is no love. You believe in a lesser love. Pentecostals don't love. They carry around pridefully their idol of gibberish babble just as the Montanism cult did in the 2nd century which the church fathers said showed they were false. The reason why you reject what the church fathers taught is because you reject what the Bible says, for there is no love in you.

Just as tongues in the OT and Revelation are languages so is it the same in the NT. "For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries" (1 Cor. 14.2). A tongue is unknown to the hearer because he does not know the language, but is certainly known by the speaker otherwise meaningful syntax could not be generated. A person praying to God in his own language is between that person and God, but no man understands him because they do not understand the language, for they speak and understand another language. In the spirit the person who prays prays with his mind and his spirit, but the person who does have that language obviously cannot discern what another is saying. This is foreign to you.

Christians are not gibberish babblers. Gibberish babblers worship a false Christ. By calling them Christians doesn't make it so. The Spirit of truth speaks intuitively to believers, not by your larynx of gibberish babble. Satan is a deceiver and the father of lies. You're receiving the imputation of the evil spirit when you engage in gibberish babble, so what you call of God is Satan working in you.

Not only are Pentecostals not spiritual infants, for that implies being born-again at least, you are not a spiritual infant either, because you worship a false Christ. You would need to repent of this false Christ that you worship, both in terms of your gibberish babble communication you have with Satan and trying to save yourself by salvation by works.

Since you and Pentecostals are not born-again, you obviously haven't been baptized by water and the Holy Spirit either. Because you will never repent of gibberish babble and salvation by works then you will go to Hell, because when Jesus asks you to repent of these heresies you will not repent at the Great White Throne. Therefore, God creates a domain called Hell to give you this lie you carry with you for eternity. Just because you admit in your profile you don't believe there is a Hell of eternal separation from God and even though Jesus spoke on it more than anyone, it further shows you worship a false Christ and have never been born-again.

Nowhere does the Bible say when a believer backslides, falls away, that he falls away all the way. God never gives eternal life to someone then takes it away. He simply doesn't give you eternal life in the first place (no relationship or eternal blessings), and lets you keep worshiping your false Christ. Your god is unable to do this and work this way.

Also you are confused what Pentecostals believe. They don't believe that their gibberish babble is evidence of baptism of water and the Holy Spirit. They believe they are baptized by water and the Holy Spirit, but that they received another baptism in addition to that which they call the infilling of the Holy Spirit the evidence of which is gibberish babble to them. There is not a second baptism in the Bible though. Since you claim a deeper walk in your false Christ through gibberish babble, you belong to the cult of Pentecostalism and shall perish with them. How sad for you.

Thread Information