Thread: Are Pentecostals (Gibberish Babblers) Going to Hell?

Blog Entries

Default Are Pentecostals (Gibberish Babblers) Going to Hell?

"So they brought the boy. But when the evil spirit saw Jesus, it threw the child into a violent convulsion, and he fell to the ground, writhing and foaming at the mouth. 'How long has this been happening?' Jesus asked the boy's father. He replied, 'Since he was a little boy.'" (Mark 9.20-21)

"For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false" (2 Thess. 2.11).

"Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us" (2 Thess. 3.6).

"I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire" (Matt. 3.11).

Blog Entries

I found this wonderful testimony of a person who was a Pentecostal gibberish babbler all his life then at the age of 42 was born-again rejecting gibberish babble.

"WHY I LEFT THE PENTECOSTAL CHURCH"

"But you must remain faithful to the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know you can trust those who taught you" (2 Tim 3:14).

Paul could have been thinking of me when he wrote this verse to a young man named Timothy. I was born into a Pentecostal family of many years. My grandfather preached "fire and brimstone" from the time I could remember until his death in 1968. He was some-what an intimidating individual who was demanding and abrupt. I was taught that only those who were "chosen" or "called" could ever enter into the "faithful" ministry of our Lord. I never challenged his thinking or his preaching. What he said was like a direct command from Jesus Christ himself. With this in mind .. at the age of 12 .. I was told I was being called into the ministry and preached my first sermon shortly thereafter. I spent a total of 18 years preaching as a "Pentecostal" preacher. I taught the "Jesus Only" doctrine known as the "Apostolic Faith" (United Pentecostal Church).

To this day, my family fully believes that if one is not of the "Lord's true church" that being, saved in baptism in Jesus Name, and filled with the "Holy ghost" with the evidence of "Speaking in Tongues" ... one is not a Christian and headed for a "Devil's hell". My Grandfather (before his death) preached this 54 years ... my step-father has preached this in excess of 50 years ... my brother-in-law and sister "Pastor" a very large Pentecostal church in the Cincinnati, OH area. I have two cousins that are "Pentecostal" preachers. I have been accused of being "In a den of thieves and a pit of vipers", because of my stand on the Word of God and my faithfulness to the Lord's church. My wife and I have been publicly chastised and the atmosphere is very tense when we are visiting with my family. We are shunned by most of my family. We are reminded regularly of (2 Tim 3:12) ... "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."

It was the first Thursday night of October, 1984, at the age of 42 when I realized that all that I had been teaching for 18 years as a "Pentecostal" had been "false doctrine" and that I was like the "blind leading the blind." That Thursday night of October, 1984 changed my life, my thinking, and my understanding of the "Word of God." I was invited to a "Gospel Meeting" at the Sandstone Drive Church of Christ, Little Rock, AR ... (I had never been to a Lord's church in my life.) Chris Bullock, of Kansas City, MO was to be the speaker. I consented to go with the attitude that I would be able to shed some light on his teaching and thus convince others of their wrong. Something happened: what was preached was what I had secretly believed all my adult life ... One did not have to come to an "altar", cry out, beg and plead for mercy to receive forgiveness ... one did not have to come again to the "altar" to "seek for the infilling of the Holy Spirit", which was promised to believers, one did not have to "utter" confusion in an attempt to show one has the gift of "speaking in tongues."

All one had to do was hear the simple word of truth, believe it, confess Christ as the Son of God, repent of ones sins, and be baptized into the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for remission of sins. The Lord not only forgives completely but adds one to the church. This I did in obedience the following Sunday evening ... I became a "born again Christian." I gave up my life ... my music ... even my future dreams to follow Jesus for the first time in my life ... on the right path.

It was not until October, 1987 when I met Louis Sharp in Little Rock, AR, that I really understood what "faithfulness" really means. As we began to study and learn... I began to realize that the Lord had work for me, as a Christian, to do. I then began to teach and preach the Gospel of Christ, it has now become my life. My desire is to teach those who are in error ... the truth ... that they to might become part of this body of Christ.

http://www.bible.ca/t-why-I-left-pentecostalism.htm

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Pentecostals are going to Hell. They claim if you don't partake in gibberish babble you don't have the evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Of course, the truth is that the Pentecostal exhibits evidence of the infilling of the evil spirit, since there is no gibberish babble in the Bible. Jesus was never a gibberish babbler. Gibberish babble is another form of insanity and confusion. Satan is the author of confusion.

The evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit is Heb. 4.12: "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

The Pentecostal believes man is a spirit rather than a living soul with a spirit and a body. Angels are spirits. Man is a living soul. That the Pentecostal thinks people are in heaven already without a body is evidence the Pentecostal does not accept tripartite man: "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thess. 5.23).

Blog Entries

As long as a Pentecostal continues to think that the infilling of the Holy Spirit is gibberish babble, they will never experienced the infilling of the Holy Spirit. After all, how can you experience the infilling of the Holy Spirit if you are not even born-again for worshiping a false Christ of gibberish babble?

Blog Entries

Why would there be no gibberish babble in the OT, then gibberish babble in the Church Age, then no gibberish babble to speak of in the Millennial Kingdom, and no gibberish babble in the New City and New Earth? Pentecostals are Satanic, dulling their spiritual sense with gibberish babble, by not receiving the intuitive registrations in the spirit by the Holy Spirit, because they are enthralled in conscience degrading activity of drugged up mindless repetition of meaningless gibberish.

Let us be grateful to God there is no gibberish babble in the New City and New Earth.

Funny. Imagine Peter holding up a sign that says "No gibberish babblers allowed" so when they come before the pearly gates, they must go the direction of the Great White Throne to be cast into Hell.

Blog Entries

All a Christian needs to say to a Pentecostal is that if he was a Christian he could and would repent of the heresy of gibberish babble. But if he is not a Christian the reason why he can't repent of this sin like any other sin is because he worships a false Christ of gibberish babble. Repenting of this sin would mean giving up his false Christ, and he just can't do that. He won't. The inception of their gibberish babble often occurs around the time they believed they were born-again, not usually years later. That same-time event shows they entered into a false Christ.

Thread Information