Thread: The Troubled Tangled Web John Halko Weaves in Alberta Racquetball

Blog Entries

Default The Troubled Tangled Web John Halko Weaves in Alberta Racquetball

How many players from each province are in the top 100 in Canada (Feb. 5, 2013)? What is the population of each province (2011)? How many (players in the top 100 for a province) / (population of that province)?

BC 21 4.4 million 1 in 209,523 people
    AB 9 3.6 million 1 in 400,000 people*
    SK 12 1.0 million 1 in 83,333 people
    MB 3 1.2 million 1 in 400,000 people*
    ON 18 12.9 million 1 in 717,666 people
    QC 36 7.9 million 1 in 219,444 people
    NS 1 0.9 million 1 in 900,000 people
    Removing the outliers, NS (population too small) and ON (population too large), the province that is under performing is Alberta at 1 in 400,000, whereas SK is outperforming at 1 in 83,333. Who is responsible for racquetball in Alberta?

John Halko, president of the Alberta Racquetball Association, and Barbara May, government liaison, receive a failing grade. If they were running a corporation I would not feel confident in their competence. The data does not lie!

* The next ranked player in Alberta is Cam Bourque 125th in Canada. But Manitoba has an additional 11 players ranked from 104 to 121. As you can see Alberta Racquetball is suffering under the incompetency of Barbara May and John Halko big time!

Now that the Mayfield Athletic Club is closed down permanently these numbers should get even worse. As Barb and John tried to ban a Christian from this club and from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta, God's judgment is on them by closing the club down, and John Halko is under performing in his own racquetball game. Actually, what happened was John Halko was too greedy by entering the Elite division instead of the 35+ division in Brossard, QC. If he had beaten 1 of 6 players (ranked 36th, 37th, 42nd, 43rd, 45th or 46th) in the Elite division he would be ranked ahead of Manny Gregorio whom he was tracking, but he lost to them all. So his ranking drops to 84th in Canada and does not jump in front of Manny Gregorio 63rd in Canada.

If he had played the 35+ division he originally had entered before switching to the Elite division, he would have played players ranked 59, 60, 61, 62, 66 and moved up nicely likely in front of Manny Gregorio. Fascinating how things work out especially considering John Halko and Barbara May are antichrist.

John wanted the glory but instead got a slap in the face for his greediness. I've noticed over the years a connection between performance and one's morality.

One Christian explained it to me this way. Because John Halko knows he is being evil and unjust and "a jerk" for banning a Christian from the Alberta Racquetball Association going on 4 years now, he tries to rationalize his behavior and his conscience pricks him, yet he is not willing to listen to his own conscience so he grows colder and harder in what he is doing in bed with or in cahoots with Barbara May. In order to self-exalt himself he overshoots such as in this case when he clearly should not have switched from the 35+ division into the Elite division. John is overcompensating for something. John's choices reflect negatively on his character and abusive behavior.

I said "hi" to John in Brossard, QC and even sat next to him at breakfast, but he never spoke to me even once. He's not a graceful person. He's got his hate on! He looks really heavy, heavier than I have ever seen him before, and stemming a thick beard. He's looking quite rough. John is clinically obese which is one of the surest signs of moral degredation. That's kind of weird don't you think two Albertans at a tournament in Quebec not speaking to one another? I didn't ban John, John the aggressor banned me and won't tell me why. What love is that?

Also, I noticed Barbara May entered in a tournament in Grand Prairie, but then cancelled out. That would be weird for Barb to play in a racquetball tournament when she has never even picked up a racquetball racquet in her life. Incidentally, Manny Gregorio lost to Jeff Buller in this tournament. Jeff was ranked 139th in Canada and beat Manny who is now 63rd in Canada. That's quite an upset. Recall Manny is the person who told me to apologize to him for something related to my being banned, but he is unwilling to tell me what that is exactly. He's confused! Just realize this is how people who are antichrist behave towards Christians. I am documenting it for posterity sake. When a person fights hard to rationalize their abusive behavior, it takes a lot of energy out of them which explains the under performance of John, Manny and poor results for racquetball in Alberta in general overseen by John and Barb.

Realize what they are doing is trying to find fault with a Christian and even make stuff up to self-exalt themselves, because they know that Christianity teaches they are going to Hell for rejecting God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

Another person who is also hostile to me trying to get me banned from Racquetball Canada is Jack McBride, the president of Racquetball Canada who also rejects Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior who expressed that hostility towards me on a number of occasions. He ended up winning the B/C division in Grand Prairie, but let's keep this in perspective. He sandbagged this event. Jack is 233 in Canada. He played players ranked 612, 614, 616 and 617 in Canada.

I would also like to mention some strange behavior in Brossard, QC by a lady who was smothering Mitch Brayley with advice every second he came off the court. I really doubt she has the wisdom to give good advice since she has never been a high ranking player at the sport. Mitch came off the court and I went to give him advice because I noticed something that really stood out. When I approached Mitch that lady shoved me aside verbally and said she was talking with Mitch. She hadn't spoken to Mitch yet, but I was simply noticing something that would be helpful to Mitch in order to beat Patrick Jauvin. Mitch lost that match 9-11 in the tiebreaker. I guess her advice was not so good! I believe my advice would have been the ticket for Mitch to win it. Mitch should have been passing because Patrick was slow on his feet. But in the tiebreaker instead of Mitch passing it more, he skipped the ball inordinately. Whatever advice this lady was giving Mitch did not transpire in Mitch passing more but induced Mitch to inordinately go for the kill that created those skips. After she had shoved me aside rudely, I noticed she gave a look to John Halko after proudly doing so. I sense an evil spirit among them of being control freaks. I went to the Racquetball Canada website to see if her picture was up on the board or committee members, but I couldn't find it. When I find out what her name is I will add it here (I have since found it. Her name is Sue Swaine and chairs the National Committe: National Team: Coaching. I don't think she is a very good coach at least from the advice that I have seen her give, and she is not very personable).

People don't realize strange and weird behavior that goes on behind the scenes of individuals trying to exert themselves unnaturally. When I come across such behavior, I feel a responsibility as a Christian to expose it especially when nobody else is willing to do so. Moreover, when you unjustly ban someone from racquetball in your province, you should expect the one abused to be sensitive to this continued unrighteous behavior and be allowed to have a voice to express this mistreatment. That's what I am doing and saving it on the Internet for all to read.

Praise the Lord!

Blog Entries

I have to admit I find it intriguing how John Halko keeps losing beyond just mere coincidence since I have been playing racquetball again. It is as though his conscience is convicting him that he is sinning banning me for life from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta, yet belligerently and obstinately does not listen to his own conscience to do the right thing. He doesn't care what he is doing is just plain wrong. He's dropped out of the top 10 players in Alberta. He was 9th now 11th as of the March 18, 2013 ranking update.

He lost to Chad Elliott 15-13, 6-15, 11-8 in the 2013 Alberta Closed Provincials in the first round. Close one. Chad I see was ranked 178th in Canada (Mar. 18, 2013 rankings) and John Halko ranked 90th in Canada. As I predicted, God is getting involved in the play to make John lose like he did in Brossard, QC because of his abusiveness, in cahoots with Barbara May, banning me for life, and for having a hand in banning me from the Mayfield Club, one month before word was handed down the club would be closed permanently. Nobody even knows why he is doing this other than jealousy. Banning a Christian from playing racquetball 4 years now? Normally, I don't call people weirdoes but I think it fits in this case.

As I have said before, God's judgment is on John Halko which will manifest in several ways, in ways none of us can even anticipate, because he will never repent. He's a bad guy! This sort of arbitrary discrimination whether against me or anyone is highly corrupt. I know I would never treat someone that way. Hence, you can see the difference between John Halko who is antichrist and myself a born-again blood bought Christian. Praise the Lord! This is what the Holy Spirit is clearly conveying to me in my spirit to speak up against.

Then Manny Gregorio lost to Randy Pentland in the 40+/50+ combined division, thus not giving John Halko an opportunity to try to beat his tracking player Manny Gregorio.

Anyway those are my thoughts today, taking a quick look at this tournament happening this weekend in Calgary, Alberta.

Peace.

Blog Entries

I noticed John Halko (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada), president of Alberta Racquetball, doesn't learn his lessons from his failures, making the same mistake he made in last year's 2013 Brossard, Quebec Selection Event. Pride, or a high view of oneself beyond proper measure, begets the fall.

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...awVar=&message=

In the 2014 Selection Event in Brossard in the Elite division, he lost twice both times 11-8 in the tiebreaker, to players ranked 27th (Jean Nolet) and 25th (Martin Sauve) in Canada so he made no improvement in his ranking. John was ranked about 85th in Canada (12th in Alberta) at the time. He keeps reaching for the stars instead of playing in the division he should have played. After all he is over 50 years old. a little humility is in order.

He could have played in the 30+ Elite division to go up against literally 11 players ranked from 51 to 78 in Canada. John Halko's judgment is very poor in my opinion. I see this translated in the weakness of development of junior racquetball in Alberta with no juniors in the top 100 to speak of for years except for Coby Iwaasa of course.

"A wicked man writhes in pain all his days; only a few [mg. HSBC: Literally 'with his fat'] years are reserved for the ruthless. He runneth upon Him with a stiff neck, stubbornly and defiantly, holding his thickly bossed bucklers. Though he has covered his face with his fatness, and made his waist heavy, bulging with fat"
    (Job 15.20,26-27).

For some reason kids lose their inspiration when they see how fat John Halko is -- the fattest person in racquetball that I know of besides Barbara May -- and devoting an inordinate amount of time on the court with his son (Devin Halko) on Saturday mornings at Glen Allan Recreation Complex when he should be teaching other children in the junior development program. That's just my opinion. And there should be a concerted effort by the Alberta Racquetball Association to introduce racquetball to elementary and junior high schools, but both John Halko and Barbara May are too lazy to do that, whereas other provinces are doing it! For years I have been making this point falling on deaf ears. I feel like Jeremiah in the wilderness preaching for 40 years and nobody listening, at least nobody on the ARA. For years, even back in 2008/9, I have been saying to give prize money for tournaments. Only now in the last year has it been implemented.

John Halko is not a Christian, nor is Barbara May. You can say they are antichrist, therefore, they are going to Hell. When I read the below passage about a tangled web the ungodly weave in the book of Job, I couldn't help but think how this fits John Halko perfectly; all the while he has banned me (ranked 2nd in Alberta, #1 in Canada 45+, 17th in Canada overall). Though I can play in tournaments anywhere else in Canada (I've played in over 20 tournaments the past 2 years). He has banned me from playing in racquetball tournaments in Alberta since 2009 to cover up Barbara May's lie to protect her hide at my expense (think how evil this is!), so I exposed her publically in 2009. How would you fee if someone treated you this way? 'Empathy' is a word that comes to mind. I also believe after decades of racquetball John Halko is jealous because he has never beaten me at racquetball. So beside the fact that he knows I know he is going to Hell because he rejects Christ as his Lord and Savior there is a certain jealousy in his heart. He has an inordinate control over the Alberta Racquetball Association, not allowing Christians to participate on the board if he can help it, because of his hostility towards God. This is not supportive of being inclusive of others. He should put aside his prejudices and discrimination against Christians. I have told the truth. The truth sets you free.

My prayer, of course, is this. The longer I am banned the worse John Halko and Barbara May look for their abusive behavior! My martyrdom has a purpose to help lead people to Christ for they are appalled at those who banned me in the first place - an entirely non-Christian board - including Marc Caoutte, John Halko, Barbara May, Gerry Slamko and James Brayley (2009 ARA board members). Their repentance has not been forthcoming so God's judgment is on them to be sure, and continues to be! God remembers all our past unforgiven sins and forgets those that are forgiven. You may think past sins can dissipate by the passage of time, but that is just man's fleshly idea. What man thinks he can cover up, God keeps a very detailed record. They need to be brought to the cross one by one.

Job 8.11 “Can papyrus reeds grow tall without a marsh?
    Can marsh grass flourish without water?
    12 While they are still flowering, not ready to be cut,
    they begin to wither more quickly than grass.
    13 The same happens to all who forget God.
    The hopes of the godless evaporate.
    14 Their confidence hangs by a thread.
    They are leaning on a spider’s web.
    15 They cling to their home for security, but it won’t last.
    They try to hold it tight, but it will not endure.
    16 The godless seem like a lush plant growing in the sunshine,
    its branches spreading across the garden.
    17 Its roots grow down through a pile of stones;
    it takes hold on a bed of rocks.
    18 But when it is uprooted,
    it’s as though it never existed!

Blog Entries

Why did John Halko not enter the 2014 Nationals this year? Because he is dejected, but his attitude is all wrong. So he is just going to referee matches instead.

It's because there are 45+ and 55+ divisions, but no 50+. But since John is not 55 yet and he can only enter 45+, he decided not to enter this year, because in previous Selection Events and Nationals the past 2 years he
    tried to reach for the stars, but John keeps losing to these players such as Jean Nolet (#27) or Alain Livernoche (#60) in the 45+ division when he is only ranked #82. John recently moved up from the mid-90's in Canada by beating Danny Tarrabain (#83) but Danny is almost as overweight as John is. That's his best ranking ever and partly due to the fact racquetball has experienced a further decline.

Instead of reaching for the stars, he could have entered Men's A with still 2 players ranked above him and an easier field of players to go up against such as Christian Boudreau (#78) and Marc Duquette (#59).

I'm aware of this condition in some, particularly one other person that I have in mind, who has the same
    inordinately high view of himself that keeps entering divisions in racquetball tournaments in which he has no hope of ever winning even a single game. Ego must be delivered to the cross.

My advice to John Halko is not only to not be evil by banning Christians from playing in Alberta Racquetball tournaments but also to lower his standards and play in divisions where he can at least win a few games. (I've been banned since 2009 by him and Barbara May to cover up Barb’s lying at my expense to protect her hide which I exposed publically. I can play in tournaments anywhere else in Canada. In fact, I have played in 20 tournaments across Canada the past 2 years.)

My prayer is one day both Barb and John give their lives to Christ, for I would not wish upon my worse enemy to go to Hell where they are going. However, I have never met anyone as old as them who ended up giving their lives to Christ
    ; though there may be some rare exceptions out there. What makes it even worse is Devil Halko, his son, is negatively influenced by his father to also reject Christ. My prayer there would be for his son to see these unethical behaviors of his father so as not to be like him, and therefore, give his life to Christ. Praise the Lord!

"But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (Matt. 5.44). Truly and sincerely just as the Bible teaches -- I feel the same way -- that I would not wish upon my worst enemy where John Halko is going (to Hell), eternally separating himself from God, since he rejects Who Jesus is and what He did on the cross for him, the sins of the world, and proved it by His resurrection.

Pray for John (and Barb) for they know not what they do and why they are being hostile. As Christians were persecuted before me, the persecution continues.
    “Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake” (Luke 6.22).

I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God…and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years” (Rev. 20.4). Not all Christians receive this reward, only overcomers and martyrs for Christ. Though all Christians have eternal life which can never be lost (John 10.28), and an ability to have a relationship with Jesus, not all Christians receive the reward of returning with Christ (Jude 14,15) to reign over the nations for 1000 years (Rev. 2.26,27).

Ultimately, when the president of Alberta Racquetball behaves this way without conscience it hurts the sport and has negative ramifications across Canada.

Blog Entries

I find these two chapters in Job comforting when faced with the evils of John Halko and Barbara May:

Job’s Final Speech (Chapter 27)

1 Job continued speaking:
    2 “I vow by the living God, who has taken away my rights,
    by the Almighty who has embittered my soul—
    3 As long as I live,
    while I have breath from God,
    4 my lips will speak no evil,
    and my tongue will speak no lies.
    5 I will never concede that you are right;
    I will defend my integrity until I die.
    6 I will maintain my innocence without wavering.
    My conscience is clear for as long as I live.
    7 “May my enemy be punished like the wicked,
    my adversary like those who do evil.
    8 For what hope do the godless have when God cuts them off
    and takes away their life?
    9 Will God listen to their cry
    when trouble comes upon them?
    10 Can they take delight in the Almighty?
    Can they call to God at any time?
    11 I will teach you about God’s power.
    I will not conceal anything concerning the Almighty.
    12 But you have seen all this,
    yet you say all these useless things to me.
    13 “This is what the wicked will receive from God;
    this is their inheritance from the Almighty.
    14 They may have many children,
    but the children will die in war or starve to death.
    15 Those who survive will die of a plague,
    and not even their widows will mourn them.
    16 “Evil people may have piles of money
    and may store away mounds of clothing.
    17 But the righteous will wear that clothing,
    and the innocent will divide that money.
    18 The wicked build houses as fragile as a spider’s web,fn
    as flimsy as a shelter made of branches.
    19 The wicked go to bed rich
    but wake to find that all their wealth is gone.
    20 Terror overwhelms them like a flood,
    and they are blown away in the storms of the night.
    21 The east wind carries them away, and they are gone.
    It sweeps them away.
    22 It whirls down on them without mercy.
    They struggle to flee from its power.
    23 But everyone jeers at them
    and mocks them.

Job Speaks of Wisdom and Understanding (Chapter 28)

1 “People know where to mine silver
    and how to refine gold.
    2 They know where to dig iron from the earth
    and how to smelt copper from rock.
    3 They know how to shine light in the darkness
    and explore the farthest regions of the earth
    as they search in the dark for ore.
    4 They sink a mine shaft into the earth
    far from where anyone lives.
    They descend on ropes, swinging back and forth.
    5 Food is grown on the earth above,
    but down below, the earth is melted as by fire.
    6 Here the rocks contain precious lapis lazuli,
    and the dust contains gold.
    7 These are treasures no bird of prey can see,
    no falcon’s eye observe.
    8 No wild animal has walked upon these treasures;
    no lion has ever set his paw there.
    9 People know how to tear apart flinty rocks
    and overturn the roots of mountains.
    10 They cut tunnels in the rocks
    and uncover precious stones.
    11 They dam up the trickling streams
    and bring to light the hidden treasures.
    12 “But do people know where to find wisdom?
    Where can they find understanding?
    13 No one knows where to find it,
    for it is not found among the living.
    14 ‘It is not here,’ says the ocean.
    ‘Nor is it here,’ says the sea.
    15 It cannot be bought with gold.
    It cannot be purchased with silver.
    16 It’s worth more than all the gold of Ophir,
    greater than precious onyx or lapis lazuli.
    17 Wisdom is more valuable than gold and crystal.
    It cannot be purchased with jewels mounted in fine gold.
    18 Coral and jasper are worthless in trying to get it.
    The price of wisdom is far above rubies.
    19 Precious peridot from Ethiopiafn cannot be exchanged for it.
    It’s worth more than the purest gold.
    20 “But do people know where to find wisdom?
    Where can they find understanding?
    21 It is hidden from the eyes of all humanity.
    Even the sharp-eyed birds in the sky cannot discover it.
    22 Destructionfn and Death say,
    ‘We’ve heard only rumors of where wisdom can be found.’
    23 “God alone understands the way to wisdom;
    he knows where it can be found,
    24 for he looks throughout the whole earth
    and sees everything under the heavens.
    25 He decided how hard the winds should blow
    and how much rain should fall.
    26 He made the laws for the rain
    and laid out a path for the lightning.
    27 Then he saw wisdom and evaluated it.
    He set it in place and examined it thoroughly.
    28 And this is what he says to all humanity:
    ‘The fear of the Lord is true wisdom;
    to forsake evil is real understanding.’”

Thread Information