How many players from each province are in the top 100 in Canada (Feb. 5, 2013)? What is the population of each province (2011)? How many (players in the top 100 for a province) / (population of that province)?

BC 21 4.4 million 1 in 209,523 people
AB 9 3.6 million 1 in 400,000 people*
SK 12 1.0 million 1 in 83,333 people
MB 3 1.2 million 1 in 400,000 people*
ON 18 12.9 million 1 in 717,666 people
QC 36 7.9 million 1 in 219,444 people
NS 1 0.9 million 1 in 900,000 people
Removing the outliers, NS (population too small) and ON (population too large), the province that is under performing is Alberta at 1 in 400,000, whereas SK is outperforming at 1 in 83,333. Who is responsible for racquetball in Alberta?

John Halko, president of the Alberta Racquetball Association, and Barbara May, government liaison, receive a failing grade. If they were running a corporation I would not feel confident in their competence. The data does not lie!

* The next ranked player in Alberta is Cam Bourque 125th in Canada. But Manitoba has an additional 11 players ranked from 104 to 121. As you can see Alberta Racquetball is suffering under the incompetency of Barbara May and John Halko big time!

Now that the Mayfield Athletic Club is closed down permanently these numbers should get even worse. As Barb and John tried to ban a Christian from this club and from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta, God's judgment is on them by closing the club down, and John Halko is under performing in his own racquetball game. Actually, what happened was John Halko was too greedy by entering the Elite division instead of the 35+ division in Brossard, QC. If he had beaten 1 of 6 players (ranked 36th, 37th, 42nd, 43rd, 45th or 46th) in the Elite division he would be ranked ahead of Manny Gregorio whom he was tracking, but he lost to them all. So his ranking drops to 84th in Canada and does not jump in front of Manny Gregorio 63rd in Canada.

If he had played the 35+ division he originally had entered before switching to the Elite division, he would have played players ranked 59, 60, 61, 62, 66 and moved up nicely likely in front of Manny Gregorio. Fascinating how things work out especially considering John Halko and Barbara May are antichrist.

John wanted the glory but instead got a slap in the face for his greediness. I've noticed over the years a connection between performance and one's morality.

One Christian explained it to me this way. Because John Halko knows he is being evil and unjust and "a jerk" for banning a Christian from the Alberta Racquetball Association going on 4 years now, he tries to rationalize his behavior and his conscience pricks him, yet he is not willing to listen to his own conscience so he grows colder and harder in what he is doing in bed with or in cahoots with Barbara May. In order to self-exalt himself he overshoots such as in this case when he clearly should not have switched from the 35+ division into the Elite division. John is overcompensating for something. John's choices reflect negatively on his character and abusive behavior.

I said "hi" to John in Brossard, QC and even sat next to him at breakfast, but he never spoke to me even once. He's not a graceful person. He's got his hate on! He looks really heavy, heavier than I have ever seen him before, and stemming a thick beard. He's looking quite rough. John is clinically obese which is one of the surest signs of moral degredation. That's kind of weird don't you think two Albertans at a tournament in Quebec not speaking to one another? I didn't ban John, John the aggressor banned me and won't tell me why. What love is that?

Also, I noticed Barbara May entered in a tournament in Grand Prairie, but then cancelled out. That would be weird for Barb to play in a racquetball tournament when she has never even picked up a racquetball racquet in her life. Incidentally, Manny Gregorio lost to Jeff Buller in this tournament. Jeff was ranked 139th in Canada and beat Manny who is now 63rd in Canada. That's quite an upset. Recall Manny is the person who told me to apologize to him for something related to my being banned, but he is unwilling to tell me what that is exactly. He's confused! Just realize this is how people who are antichrist behave towards Christians. I am documenting it for posterity sake. When a person fights hard to rationalize their abusive behavior, it takes a lot of energy out of them which explains the under performance of John, Manny and poor results for racquetball in Alberta in general overseen by John and Barb.

Realize what they are doing is trying to find fault with a Christian and even make stuff up to self-exalt themselves, because they know that Christianity teaches they are going to Hell for rejecting God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

Another person who is also hostile to me trying to get me banned from Racquetball Canada is Jack McBride, the president of Racquetball Canada who also rejects Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior who expressed that hostility towards me on a number of occasions. He ended up winning the B/C division in Grand Prairie, but let's keep this in perspective. He sandbagged this event. Jack is 233 in Canada. He played players ranked 612, 614, 616 and 617 in Canada.

I would also like to mention some strange behavior in Brossard, QC by a lady who was smothering Mitch Brayley with advice every second he came off the court. I really doubt she has the wisdom to give good advice since she has never been a high ranking player at the sport. Mitch came off the court and I went to give him advice because I noticed something that really stood out. When I approached Mitch that lady shoved me aside verbally and said she was talking with Mitch. She hadn't spoken to Mitch yet, but I was simply noticing something that would be helpful to Mitch in order to beat Patrick Jauvin. Mitch lost that match 9-11 in the tiebreaker. I guess her advice was not so good! I believe my advice would have been the ticket for Mitch to win it. Mitch should have been passing because Patrick was slow on his feet. But in the tiebreaker instead of Mitch passing it more, he skipped the ball inordinately. Whatever advice this lady was giving Mitch did not transpire in Mitch passing more but induced Mitch to inordinately go for the kill that created those skips. After she had shoved me aside rudely, I noticed she gave a look to John Halko after proudly doing so. I sense an evil spirit among them of being control freaks. I went to the Racquetball Canada website to see if her picture was up on the board or committee members, but I couldn't find it. When I find out what her name is I will add it here (I have since found it. Her name is Sue Swaine and chairs the National Committe: National Team: Coaching. I don't think she is a very good coach at least from the advice that I have seen her give, and she is not very personable).

People don't realize strange and weird behavior that goes on behind the scenes of individuals trying to exert themselves unnaturally. When I come across such behavior, I feel a responsibility as a Christian to expose it especially when nobody else is willing to do so. Moreover, when you unjustly ban someone from racquetball in your province, you should expect the one abused to be sensitive to this continued unrighteous behavior and be allowed to have a voice to express this mistreatment. That's what I am doing and saving it on the Internet for all to read.

Praise the Lord!