I noticed John Halko (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada), president of Alberta Racquetball, doesn't learn his lessons from his failures, making the same mistake he made in last year's 2013 Brossard, Quebec Selection Event. Pride, or a high view of oneself beyond proper measure, begets the fall.

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...awVar=&message=

In the 2014 Selection Event in Brossard in the Elite division, he lost twice both times 11-8 in the tiebreaker, to players ranked 27th (Jean Nolet) and 25th (Martin Sauve) in Canada so he made no improvement in his ranking. John was ranked about 85th in Canada (12th in Alberta) at the time. He keeps reaching for the stars instead of playing in the division he should have played. After all he is over 50 years old. a little humility is in order.

He could have played in the 30+ Elite division to go up against literally 11 players ranked from 51 to 78 in Canada. John Halko's judgment is very poor in my opinion. I see this translated in the weakness of development of junior racquetball in Alberta with no juniors in the top 100 to speak of for years except for Coby Iwaasa of course.

"A wicked man writhes in pain all his days; only a few [mg. HSBC: Literally 'with his fat'] years are reserved for the ruthless. He runneth upon Him with a stiff neck, stubbornly and defiantly, holding his thickly bossed bucklers. Though he has covered his face with his fatness, and made his waist heavy, bulging with fat"
(Job 15.20,26-27).

For some reason kids lose their inspiration when they see how fat John Halko is -- the fattest person in racquetball that I know of besides Barbara May -- and devoting an inordinate amount of time on the court with his son (Devin Halko) on Saturday mornings at Glen Allan Recreation Complex when he should be teaching other children in the junior development program. That's just my opinion. And there should be a concerted effort by the Alberta Racquetball Association to introduce racquetball to elementary and junior high schools, but both John Halko and Barbara May are too lazy to do that, whereas other provinces are doing it! For years I have been making this point falling on deaf ears. I feel like Jeremiah in the wilderness preaching for 40 years and nobody listening, at least nobody on the ARA. For years, even back in 2008/9, I have been saying to give prize money for tournaments. Only now in the last year has it been implemented.

John Halko is not a Christian, nor is Barbara May. You can say they are antichrist, therefore, they are going to Hell. When I read the below passage about a tangled web the ungodly weave in the book of Job, I couldn't help but think how this fits John Halko perfectly; all the while he has banned me (ranked 2nd in Alberta, #1 in Canada 45+, 17th in Canada overall). Though I can play in tournaments anywhere else in Canada (I've played in over 20 tournaments the past 2 years). He has banned me from playing in racquetball tournaments in Alberta since 2009 to cover up Barbara May's lie to protect her hide at my expense (think how evil this is!), so I exposed her publically in 2009. How would you fee if someone treated you this way? 'Empathy' is a word that comes to mind. I also believe after decades of racquetball John Halko is jealous because he has never beaten me at racquetball. So beside the fact that he knows I know he is going to Hell because he rejects Christ as his Lord and Savior there is a certain jealousy in his heart. He has an inordinate control over the Alberta Racquetball Association, not allowing Christians to participate on the board if he can help it, because of his hostility towards God. This is not supportive of being inclusive of others. He should put aside his prejudices and discrimination against Christians. I have told the truth. The truth sets you free.

My prayer, of course, is this. The longer I am banned the worse John Halko and Barbara May look for their abusive behavior! My martyrdom has a purpose to help lead people to Christ for they are appalled at those who banned me in the first place - an entirely non-Christian board - including Marc Caoutte, John Halko, Barbara May, Gerry Slamko and James Brayley (2009 ARA board members). Their repentance has not been forthcoming so God's judgment is on them to be sure, and continues to be! God remembers all our past unforgiven sins and forgets those that are forgiven. You may think past sins can dissipate by the passage of time, but that is just man's fleshly idea. What man thinks he can cover up, God keeps a very detailed record. They need to be brought to the cross one by one.

Job 8.11 “Can papyrus reeds grow tall without a marsh?
Can marsh grass flourish without water?
12 While they are still flowering, not ready to be cut,
they begin to wither more quickly than grass.
13 The same happens to all who forget God.
The hopes of the godless evaporate.
14 Their confidence hangs by a thread.
They are leaning on a spider’s web.
15 They cling to their home for security, but it won’t last.
They try to hold it tight, but it will not endure.
16 The godless seem like a lush plant growing in the sunshine,
its branches spreading across the garden.
17 Its roots grow down through a pile of stones;
it takes hold on a bed of rocks.
18 But when it is uprooted,
it’s as though it never existed!