Thread: Article: The Way to Seek Healing

Blog Entries

Default Article: The Way to Seek Healing

re "How should men seek healing before God"
    I liked what W.Nee said - if you're sick, don't ask to be healed so fast, ask rather of God what His Plan is, what is His Purpose for this ailment(s) ?
    Much like His prayer with the P.M. of Britain and other leaders during WWII - not "God help us win" but rather "God, let Thy Purpose be Established"...

As some already know, we live in a world of deception..... as it is written " ('witchcraft and sorcery') will deceive the whole world "..... ((and, btw, ('It') already has, everywhere - gobberment, Chruches, Skoolsl... pasoters , duckters ((sic/ misspelt for legal reasons)) ))

However , if you'd rather, I'll come back and 'edit' this post so the english spelling and grammar is correct. I know sometimes that is helpful, and I don't know this site well enough....

To get to the point. Antoine Bechamp and Carey Reams and Max Gerson, MD, and Linus Pauling ((Nobel Prize winner for first disclosing the prevention and the cure of h***T D*xease ((sic, again)) ..... 'NATURALLY' i.e. "a curse causeless does not come" ((I think someone said this earlier)).....

Well, I don't know if this is the right thread or forum for this information - all true, all proven, and nothing contrary to God's Word - 'health' like the Hebrews ((or Israelites ? )) had when they obeyed Yahweh . "Health" like God's people have today when they listen to Him and do as He says. ((very rare as you all already know (I expect) )).

That's all for now. This is more an inquiry to see if this 'healthy' information is even wanted, not necessarily accepted, per se, as all things must be tested first - ((it took me over a decade under medical and drugmakers training to learn the truth ((physically, not spiritually, and not contrary to the spiritual, but rather subject to the spiritual; always subject to God in Christ Jesus)) ))
    Basically, simply, like the benefits of eating right and taking vitamins and drinking distilled water or filtered at least instead of polluted water ((in the news a lot the last couple decades about countries without safe water to drink ... )) ..

God Willing, I'll be able to check back today/ and in the next few weeks ((or longer?)) to see if or how this is received - "for testing" step by step - always in line with all of God's Word ((I LOVED reading W.Nee because of that - could not find any fault in his books other than only like 3 long forgotten that may well have been because of the translation from chinese and not the original message - every message of his lessons was pure Gospel as far as I could tell)) ....
    shalom,
    jeff

Thread Information