I have seen write-ups knocking The Encounter 2 - Paradise Lost not as good as The Encounter. But I disagree. Bruce Marchiano as Jesus, again, does an superb job reiterating Biblical truths and tackling different apologetic issues than in The Encounter (2010).

http://www.christiancinema.com/catal...oducts_id=4312

You'll have to trust me, both The Encounter and The Encounter 2 Paradise Lost are terrific. Seeing the trailer won't convince anyone. Bittorrent them or purchase them online.

Think about it! Who tries to make movies like this? They are very rare. I can only think of a handful of them.

I love the work both Bruce and Jefferson Moore are doing in movies today. You almost always shed a tear so you know they have touched an important truth or pulled on your heart strings.

The problem in The Encounter 2 is not the acting or the plot, but the false teaching of non-OSAS in the mother who lost her son (while she was in the kitchen) and the cop's sister who is saved even though she was a drug addict who overdosed. A Christian would never fall that far. God keeps His chosen ones once-saved-always-saved (John 10.28). Also, the false teaching of people in heaven already violates 1 Thess. 4.14-18 and Acts 2.34.

This are popular false teachings. Be careful!