I thought December 21, 2012 would roll right by and nothing would happen, but indeed, something has happened.

Gordon Cutting, John Halko, Barbara May, Marc Caouette, Gerry Slamko, Barry Ould, Jerry Vasilash and Manny Gregorio have been banned from the Mayfield Athletic Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for life since it is closing down permanently this day Dec. 21, 2012. Sadly, this hurts others as well even though they did not conspire.

This is not my desire, for I wish that they would come to repentance, but God's wrath is clear, banning a Christian from this club (at the impetus of the ARA) by attempting to fabricate some lame reason in your own minds, you erect judgment upon yourself. A month after banning a Christian, word was given that this club would be closed down to ban those who conspired. It's a sin to bear false witness, and it's a sin to lie to protect your hide as we all know Barb did, and to cling to that lie. Sin has its consequences.

Speaking to the above individuals, understand in the deepest part of you why you behave this way. You're trying to exalt yourself above a Christian because you know the word of God says you will go to Hell for eternity unless you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, by accepting who He truly is: God the Son, resurrected the third day; nothing exists that exists without Him having created it, and before the foundations of the world and Abraham, He said I AM. He also said the only way to the Father is through the Son, and there is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved. Unless you are willing to confess Jesus to others, He said He will deny you before the Father in heaven. If you are ashamed of Him, He is ashamed of you.

The choice is yours and yours alone!

Remember what Jesus said, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake" (Luke 6.22).

You've blessed a Christian greatly that you have attacked, because he will receive reward on your account by how you treated him.

Unless you take action to rectify this situation, the judgment continues upon you. True repentance is followed by action. God does not stop at the first plague (Mayfield Athletic Club closed down) against the Pharaoh. He continues on with 9 more plagues: no juniors from Edmonton in the top 100 in Canada, hernias (Cam Bourque), pumpkin seeds (Jerry Vasilash), having to find a new line of work (Manny Gregorio), poor rankings (all those mentioned above), or any number of unexpected other things.

It's kind of funny in a way hearing through grapevine how these particular indviduals are scurrying about trying to find out where they can play racquetball in their 50's, 60's and 70's, including Jack McBride, since they have been banned from the Mayfield. So far, I hear they have been rejected by the U of A and GARC.