[Gordon Cutting is the president of the Edmonton Racquetball Association and also on the board of the Alberta Racquetball Association. John Halko is the president of the Alberta Racquetball Association. These two persons are accountable for what they have done.]

Gordon Cutting,

I thought I would do God's work today December 25, 2012 and speak by the Holy Spirit the Spirit of Truth.

Normally I wouldn't claim this, but the fact that you were so cruel to me, removing me from the 2012 Edmonton Open without any explanation certainly has its side effects on you. You lost to Gordon Porter in the Edmonton Open in the first round of the Men's Singles A division. The match was very very close! The link is undeniable. If you had won handedly or lost by a wide margin I would not bring it up, but because the second game was so close 15-17, and the tiebreaker as well, we can confidently make the connection between your conscience and your performance.

Deep down inside, you know what you are doing is evil and cruel segmenting certain people from playing in Edmonton and Alberta sanctioned racquetball tournaments without just cause and who don't bow down to your every whim. Your conscience is not clear before God so that is death working in you which no doubt impacts your performance at racquetball.

It is doubly worse when your motivation is religious hostility and religious discrimination against a Christian one of God's chosen elect. Why do you feel it is incumbent upon you not to treat others as you would like to be treated? God keeps a record of your actions and your heart. There is nothing you can put past Him. He knows every hair on your head. Jesus returns not for your sake Gordon C. but for the sake of the elect. As you try to self-righteously self-exalt yourself in some deluded way to rationalize what you have done, you only incur judgment upon yourself. You are not blameless before God. Who among you will cast the first stone? banning people.

I am not telling you any of this for any other reason than I don't want you to perish to die in your sins. Sin leads also to the second death which is Hell an eternal separation from God in which you lock yourself in Hell from the inside because at the end of the day that is what you want. God is just giving you what you want. You can be saved. You can give your life to Christ. You don't have to remain this obstinate belligerent jankhole.

Jagoff John Halko who is your kingpin leader behind this movement against a Christian made it to the semifinals in the Edmonton Open division for one reason only, because he along with you banned me from this tournament; otherwise, I would have been in the semi's. His motivation is self-evident. Now for great wisdom. If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck. "By their fruit you shall recognize them" (Matt. 7.16).

I think John Halko is a better player than 81st in Canada, but to my surprise since my coming back to racquetball this year, I noticed he still can't crack the top 80 in Canada, thus, not reaching his potential. He is underperforming because his conscience is not clear before God. He clings to sin and selfishness and discrimination. This is far more evil than you realize!

By the grace of God during the very same weekend as the Edmonton Open I ended up beating the 9th ranked player in Canada in the Saskatchewan Open by a margin that was even smaller than your loss against Gordon Porter. Go figure! I don't recall ever beating anyone in the top 10 in Canada before. This is one of those cases Gordon Cutting where He used your evil for good. Praise the Lord!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashton9th.png 
Views:	452 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	265

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashton_Duda.png 
Views:	479 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	266

Sincerely,
In Christ