Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned for Life from the Alberta Racquetball Association

Blog Entries

Default Jeff Buller of Alberta Racquetball Won't Stand Up Against Abusive Behavior

Jeff Buller Hamstrung by Non-Christians Terry Nelson and Jack McBride
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
    When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle
    " (Edmund Burke)
    "The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it" (Albert Einstein)
    "The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men" (Plato)

Jeff Buller writes,

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Buller
    Hi Troy,
    Just wanted to get back to you on the ARA reinstatement you requested. Unfortunately we were informed that because all ARA sanctioned tournaments are first sanctioned by Racquetball Canada that your reinstatement with Racquetball Canada would have to come first before the ARA board could discuss your reinstatement in Alberta.

Jeff
    The email you should have sent was to say you are contacting Racquetball Canada to request to reinstate me, but instead you remain passive when evil is happening. Because you are unwilling to do the right thing, God according to the Bible judges YOU and regret will eat away at you over the years. It seems to me those who are ranked just below me in the Alberta rankings, Jeff Buller and John Halko, will increase their ranking when I am gone.

I want people to understand the abuse that took place by John Halko and Barbara May. They sent about a dozen FORMAL complaint letters to Racquetball Canada (for what?) over the past 7 years (I haven't sent any), unjustified of course, which I have documented on the Internet extensively. The Internet is the great equalizer and exposes injustice. Eventually Racquetball Canada caved in after 7 years banned from Alberta Racquetball. Over that time I have not said anything materially different from day 1. Terry Nelson of Racquetball Canada said in his last statement to me unless I remove all comments on the Internet and videos, which is an unreasonable request, he will not reinstate me, so I wanted to document this abuse. If you don't stand up against abusiveness in your own home turf of Alberta what good are you Jeff Buller?

What's interesting to me is since 2009 there has been no specific allegation, but everything remains today quite vague and evasive when you read Halko or May or McBride's steady flow of complaint letters to Racquetball Canada about me. Don't they have anything better to do? After playing 30 tournaments for 4 years across Canada (except Alberta) from 2012 to 2016, Halko finally got his wish for me to be banned also from Racquetball Canada. To send that many complaint letters must go with it the desire to have me banned from RC and not just the ARA. If you bombard and smother Racquetball Canada enough times with complaint letters, eventually RC caved in which is expedient but necessary morale.

I have a right to defend myself against abusive behavior exposing Barbara Maya for lying to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence back in 2009. That's how it all started. When I defended myself and exposed unrighteousness I was banned. Can you see how evil this is?

[Eph 5:11-13 KJV] "11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them]. 12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. 13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light."

Living in the Light
    Eph. 5.1 Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.
    3 Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God’s people. 4 Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. 5 You can be sure that no immoral, impure, or greedy person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world.
    6 Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the anger of God will fall on all who disobey him. 7 Don’t participate in the things these people do. 8 For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light! 9 For this light within you produces only what is good and right and true.
    10 Carefully determine what pleases the Lord. 11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. 12 It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret. 13 But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them, 14 for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,

“Awake, O sleeper,
    rise up from the dead,
    and Christ will give you light.”

Living by the Spirit’s Power
    15 So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. 16 Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. 17 Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do. 18 Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit, 19 singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to the Lord in your hearts. 20 And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Remember what is behind all this, the spirit of deception and antichrist, non-Christians esp. atheists attacking the Christian (including Kathryn Iwaasa a Mormon on the ARA board who rejects the Biblical Jesus; she sent a complaint letter to Racquetball Canada also). None of the board members of the ARA, including Jeff Buller, nor the 3 people on the deciding panel of Racquetball Canada (I believe to be Terry Nelson, Cheryl Adlard, and Jack McBride) are Christians. Cheryl and McBride verbally get quite violent with me about Christ. They are too selfish to come to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, so they are going to Hell. The atheists Wayne Woiken (a police officer), Barbara May, and John Halko even conspired to get the police to come to my door in 2016. I explained this abusiveness to the officers, they understood, and they left. I haven't heard from them since. What this all proves is the SINNER will never repent come Hell or Highwater. They will keep trying to justify their flesh.

They don't stop, they just keep coming at you, e.g. after playing racquetball for 3 months at the Mayfield club, the manager told me that she banned me from the club at the request of Barbara May and John Halko; within a month after that word was given the facility would be permanently shut down so players were disbanded to play at the Kinsmen which is more like a dungeon. And now the operations manager of LA Fitness where these players play (e.g. Cam Bourque, Manny Gregorio, Jack McBride) on the west end told me within the next few years the courts would be closed down and turned into hot yoga. So GARC in Sherwood Park is the only nice facility left which I live within a mile of. It seems to me God is intervening and judging. For every move by the non-Christian Terry Nelson, God has a counter move. He thinks he has outsmarted God by his actions. It's like the 10 plagues. Each plague hardens the Pharaoh's heart further because the Pharaoh will not repent of his wrong doing. I just sit back and watch it unfold. Recently Barbara May was fired from her job and John Halko is not on the ARA board anymore. I was told she took a leave of absence and didn't return to do the work she is paid for instead of just quitting.

Ultimately, God is using this situation to lead people to Christ, because it reveals such hostility by non-Christians; having given the gospel of salvation to Halko, May, Adlard, Nelson, McBride, and those on the board in 2009 Gerry Slamko, Jamie Brayley and Marc Caouette, they know that I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell because they reject Christ. Some get quite angry such as McBride and Slamko which I vividly recall. Instead of giving their lives to Christ to be reconciled with God by accepting the what Jesus did on the cross to receive forgiveness, the Holy Spirit indwelling and eternal life, they lash out at an outspoken member of the body of Christ. The truth is not unreasonable but it is unloved. Just for the record if I did what Nelson, McBride, May and Halko did, I would feel guilty inside but they don't have a conscience to realize what they are doing is wrong. There really is a difference between the regenerated conscience of a person who is saved and a person who is not saved. We should not treat others differently than the way we would like to be treated irrespective of religion or position. This is the second greatest commandment: "love your neighbor as thyself" (Matt. 22.39). The first Jesus said is to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." (v.37) I don't think we can say these individuals are doing this at all!

Anyone who reads this should know they have the choice: do you want true authentic life as a Christian - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ -, or to behave like these non-Christians, because that is the dividing line? No Christian would have banned me from 2009 to today from Alberta Racquetball, nor from 2016 to today from Racquetball Canada. This is entirely the work of those who are antichrist. The board members of the ARA and the 3 person panel at Racquetball Canada all reject Jesus Christ. As Doug Jones said, "those atheists are not as passive as they would like you to believe" and Barry Ould said very angrily, "You are not allowed to talk about Christianity at racquetball." I rest my case.

I would not change a thing I said, because it is grounded in the truth. Jesus is the way, THE TRUTH, and the life. Praise the Lord!

Some may say that religious discrimination is taking place here which is grounds for legal action, but I've chosen to turn the other cheek
    and leave it in God's hand to handle those who reject the risen Lord.

Blog Entries

I was 46 years old when I beat Francis in 2013. 7-15, 15-13, 11-2. I was so hung up on the HBZ but I was terrible at it (16/31). The reason I got hooked into this serve was because I saw James Landeryou use it so effectively against everyone and his brother, Tim Landeryou. He even beat Tim with this serve. Tim is the only person who has been able to beat Mike Green in the past few years (he did it twice). I saw the first time Tim beat Green and it was with HFL wall scrappers in Brossard. Not sure how he won the second time since I was newly banned from playing tournaments across Canada at that time (Feb, 2016), courtesy of Terry Nelson and Jack McBride.

2013 Nationals Blue Quarters
    Troy #14 Francis Guillemette #16
    Troy-Fran Win Loss % Fran-Troy Win Loss
    HFL 6 1 0.86 HFL 0 1
    HBL 5 2 0.71 HBL 2 1
    HFZ #DIV/0! HFZ 2 1
    HBZ 16 31 0.34 HBZ
    HFN #DIV/0! HFN
    HBN 4 1 0.80 HBN 26 34
    MBN #DIV/0! MBN
    MFN #DIV/0! MFN
    MFL 1 2 0.33 MFL 0 1
    MBL #DIV/0! MBL
    MFZ 1 0 1.00 MFZ
    MBZ #DIV/0! MBZ 0 2
    DFZ #DIV/0! DFZ
    DBZ 0 1 0.00 DBZ
    DB #DIV/0! DB
    DF #DIV/0! DF
    GB #DIV/0! GB
    GF #DIV/0! GF
    Total 33 38 0.46 Total 30 40

Blog Entries

Beat Mitch Brayley 15-11, 7-15, 11-6 in the 2013 Nationals. In retrospect I would never serve the HBZ every again (10/26).

2013 Nationals
    Troy #14 Mitch Brayley #45
    Win Loss % Win Loss
    HFL 7 7 0.50 HFL 13 11
    HBL 15 12 0.56 HBL
    HFZ 0 1 0.00 HFZ 2 2
    HBZ 10 26 0.28 HBZ
    HFN #DIV/0! HFN
    HBN 0 3 0.00 HBN 0 3
    MBN #DIV/0! MBN
    MFN #DIV/0! MFN
    MFL 0 1 0.00 MFL
    MBL #DIV/0! MBL 4 9
    MFZ #DIV/0! MFZ
    MBZ #DIV/0! MBZ
    DFZ #DIV/0! DFZ 0 2
    DBZ 1 0 1.00 DBZ 0 1
    DB 0 1 0.00 DB 10 15
    DF #DIV/0! DF 2 5
    GB #DIV/0! GB
    GF #DIV/0! GF 1 1
    Total 33 51 0.39 Total 32 49

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...wVar=&message=

Blog Entries

Terry Nelson demands that I remove this post and any other posts (vague!?) to be reinstated into Racquetball Canada. I simply cannot do that for that is not God's will. If I were to do so, I know that I would be sinning. God's will is to spread the gospel not to conceal works of iniquity. I would not want to be in Terry's shoes.

Let's have a listen to what Jesus said is going to happen to those who reject Christ: Terry Nelson, John Halko, Barbara Mayhem, Marc Caouette, Manny Gregorio, Danny Tarrabain, Gordon Cutting, Cam Bourque, Jack McBride (see how angry Jack gets when you mention Jesus is God), Barry Ould, Cheryl Adlard, Kathryn Iwaasa, Jamie Brayley, and Gerry Slamko in the racquetball community who have shown their hostility not just against me, but against Jesus Christ who created them. He said how you treat one of His Elect, you are treating Him also.

[Mat 25:31-32, 34, 40-41, 45-46 KJV] 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: ... 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: ... 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: ... 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I am the on the winning team. The 'body of Christ' has the kingdom of heaven in us, an ability to have a relationship with Christ (John 17.3), and eternal blessings. The Bible says, these individuals lose in the end even though right now it may seem like they are winning by sacrificing me to their gods (see 1 Kings 18). They will have no excuse when they come before the Great White Throne, nor will they repent. C.S. Lewis said they lock themselves in Hell from the inside. I'm in good company with the Apostles who likewise were discriminated against and martyred. To "perish" and "condemned already" is to go to Hell. Why are some people like this? Because Jesus said "one that doeth evil hateth the light" and "men loved darkness rather than the light."

I don't want to belabor the point but if interested, read "The Contest at Mount Carmel" in 1 Kings 18 to understand what is going to happen next prophetically.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nlt/.../1/p1/s_309001

Jesus said,

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not PERISH, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
    and what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Cor. 6.14)

"Blessed are ye when men shall hate you, and separate you from their company and reproach you,
    and cast out your name as evil for the Son of Man's sake" (Luke 6.22).

Blog Entries

This video is for Terry Nelson on the board of Racquetball Canada.

"This is the first generation [go to 1:10 in the video] that has been brought up to not tolerate opinions they dislike [e.g. if you are not a Christian, you are going to Hell]. The correct response to someone saying something hurtful [or otherwise] is to try and silence that person because words are a kind of violence against you [whether true or not]. This is the generation that has never been told NO! that can't handle disagreement."

"3 For though we live in the world we are not carrying on a worldly war, 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every proud obstacle to the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ" (2 Cor. 10.3-5).

"The mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God" (Rom. 8.7).

"17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart"
    (Eph. 4.17,18).

Blog Entries

What causes a person to act like this? Rick Warren said, "hurt people hurt people."

Thread Information