Thread: Serious Concern about the Start of the Tribulation Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015

Blog Entries

Default Serious Concern about the Start of the Tribulation Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015

Every indication has been given that the Tribulation will start Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets. Many articles have been written and proof supplied.

The pressing problem I see is that the 3rd Temple will not be built in time. It needs to be completed by April 20, 2016 the 3rd day inspection of the lamb so there will be 2300 days from April 21, 2016 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

2013 is almost upon us. Can the Temple really be completed in time if Israel starts breaking ground in 2013? 2014? 2015? That gives us only 1-3 years to complete the 3rd Temple.

Personally, I don't see it happening in time. So what then? The Tetrad of 2014/15 passes by without any congruency with the 6th Tetrad since Christ in 1949/50 and the 7th in 1967/68.

I am sure I am not alone in saying that would be highly disturbing after Israel becomes a nation and enters Jerusalem then the 8th Tetrad since Christ produces no corresponding construction of the 3rd Temple let alone the beginning of the Tribulation and the first rapture that is according to readiness.

Also, His soon return "right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) would no longer mean within a lifetime (Ps. 90.10) but could be any length of time even a billion years. Right at the door hardly would seem to make sense if Jesus returned in a billion years.

Words have meaning. These words require at the very least the 3rd Temple construction begin in the 2014 or 2015 at the latest. Yet it should also require Jesus return in His parousia from 2015-22 because 2023 is more than a lifetime from when Israel became a nation again.

I am expressing my doubt, but still hold to the data indicating Jesus returns 2022. I guess what a person could do at this point is scrounge the internet for data about how long in it would take to build the Temple. If one came to the definite conclusion it would take more than 3 years then we are already needing to adjust our position.

The Antichrist will live in the 3rd Temple near the middle of the 7 year Tribulation: "he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess. 2.4). "But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months" (Rev. 11.2).

Revelation 11.2 occurs before the 7th trumpet. The 7th Trumpet lasts 24 months because the 5th and 6th trumpets together are 18 months. So Rev. 11.2 is referring to the start of the Great Tribulation, that is, with the start of the 5th trumpet which is the 1st woe.

Blog Entries

This link shows it can easily get done in 2 years so if that's true, they could begin breaking ground as late as 2014 and would be completed by April 20, 2016. It could even be expedited, completed within 1 year which means construction could begin as late as April, 2015 to be completed on time.

http://raptureintheairnow.com/histor...ng-to-build-it

Thread Information