Neh. 4.2 says "And he spake before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, What do these feeble Jews? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of the rubbish which are burned?"

Where does this passage say a person who is born-again and has eternal life can lose salvation?

Rev. 21.7,8 says "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Again, where does this passage say a person who is born-again, having eternal life, can lose salvation? All believers "overcometh" though not at the same time; hence, the reward of believers that overcometh to return with Christ (Jude 14,15) and reign over the nations (Rev. 2.26,27) for 1000 years (Rev. 20.4-6) before the New City and New Earth commence. Christians who lose this reward go to "outer darkness" which is outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ for 1000 years. I have several analogies to help you with picturing this. Just ask.

John 10.28 is clear those who are born-again "they shall never perish." I am born-again so I can never lose eternal life. Since you think you can it only shows that you were never saved and violate Scripture which says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. Insufficient works are unto loss of rewards not to lose eternal life.

There is no exception to this rule: initial salvation is not by works, lest anyone should boast, and those who were born-again can never lose eternal life.

Since you worship a false Christ of non-OSAS (i.e. salvation by works) you will surely burn in the lake of fire for all eternity. No man's works or self-strength is good enough.

It might help for you to think of it this way which is actually true. You are too selfish to give your life to Christ the One who keeps always those He gives new life to and the Holy Spirit indwelling. You would rather worship a god where you can be saved today, lose it tomorrow, get it back on Friday, lose it on Saturday then get it back on Monday. It is almost like reincarnation of virtually endless chances and arrogant in your flesh thinking you can save yourself or keep yourself saved. There is no humility in that. It's like you have one foot in the door and one foot out, not sure if you want to be a child of God or not.

You have no reverence for the God who when He gives eternal life (John 17.3) it always sticks in His infinite foreknowledge. Otherwise, He wouldn't give it in the first place. Your god is unable to do this. You are Satanic making a mockery of God's infinite foreknowledge, love, promise and ability to keep everyone of His elect. It can't be comforting for you to worship a god where tomorrow at 3:30 pm you might be unsaved from the false salvation you currently, deludedly, think you are under.

What you teach is straight from the great harlot of religious Rome, the Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican will be nuked (Rev. 17.16) in the coming years and according to the Malachy Prophecy along with Calvinist enterprises that Jesus will end with the word of His mouth when He returns. God hates the harlot, for she makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications and false teachings (14.8).

Pray on this as I pray for your understanding.