Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill Drug Dealers and Drug Workers

Don Mohawk Guest

I like this thread, brings up good points. I agree there is a difference between murder and killing. Drug lords and workers knowingly murder innocents and if the drug lords and workers were to be slaughtered in the same way they practice, it would be killing them. I hate seeing news of 40 bodies being dumped on freeways and side roads as a use of mental terrorism torward snitches and people who would fight the drug system. The sad part of all the murder done by drug supported systems, they are funded by the government. Governments all around the globe are making their power from a fear driven population. They have turned everyone into sheep. Scared of everything and won't do anything to defend themselves because "the government will help". Its sick to see people so scared of their own government and won't defend their own well being based on laws actually helping the criminals. I believe murder is wrong but I very well would support a program allowing the killing/capture of criminal empires.

Blog Entries

Reminds me of the tv shows Breaking Bad (I think Maybe in the last episode Walter White might go Scarface on everyone), The Bridge and the movie We're the Millers and especially 2 Guns. In this movie, the CIA has millions of dollars in safe deposit boxes all around the world to pay off drug lords for certain intel and other arrangements.

I believe drug lords should be killed outright, no questions asked and don't think twice about it. Put the fear of death in anyone who wants to do that kind of business. If people in power really realized how many people these drug lords have killed, there would not be a debate about it. But then trying to get a politician to do something ethical would be like trying to get someone over the age of 40 to give their life to Christ if they haven't done so already.

Thread Information