I like this thread, brings up good points. I agree there is a difference between murder and killing. Drug lords and workers knowingly murder innocents and if the drug lords and workers were to be slaughtered in the same way they practice, it would be killing them. I hate seeing news of 40 bodies being dumped on freeways and side roads as a use of mental terrorism torward snitches and people who would fight the drug system. The sad part of all the murder done by drug supported systems, they are funded by the government. Governments all around the globe are making their power from a fear driven population. They have turned everyone into sheep. Scared of everything and won't do anything to defend themselves because "the government will help". Its sick to see people so scared of their own government and won't defend their own well being based on laws actually helping the criminals. I believe murder is wrong but I very well would support a program allowing the killing/capture of criminal empires.