Thread: Gold Melts at 1948 Degrees Fahrenheit

Blog Entries

Default Gold Melts at 1948 Degrees Fahrenheit

Is it just a coincidence gold melts at 1948 degrees and Israel prophesied by Ezekiel would be a nation again 1948?

That seems to me to be just coincidence. That temperature is in the Fahrenheit scale which was not even used until the mid-18th Century and has since given way to the Celsius scale throughout most of the world outside the United States.

Blog Entries

I can't say with 100% certainty it is just a coincidence. Maybe God intended an analogy of some sort.

While it is certainly possible, I am not sure what the point of the analogy would be. At 1948F, gold melts down and disperses or liquifies. In 1948, an international agreement brought Jews together from dispersion into the present nation of Israel. It does not seem to line up in any way I can see.

Blog Entries

All analogies break down at some point, but let's try this. If melting down refers to dispersion and Israel is no longer dispersed, yet 1948 has come and gone then this is gold tried by fire many times in history indicating Israel will no longer be dispersed or melted down anymore since 1948 as prophesied by Ezekiel on his side would occur literally to the month of May and to the year 1948.

Read Ezekiel's prophecy: http://biblocality.com/forums/conten...a-Nation-Again

It should be noted, of course, Israel is briefly overrun during the Great Tribulation of 3 1/2 years before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4).

Thread Information