Christianity is well evidenced. See the 4 Step Proof for God and Minimal Facts Approach too. In fact, Jesus is has more sources written about him than any ten figures from antiquity combined. Tiberius who died 4 years after Jesus died had only 9 sources while Jesus had 45 sources (17 of which were non-Christian) documenting his life, death, burial, deity, resurrection and ascension.

Now let me show you what happens in an evil world in reaction to these proven facts how Christians are discriminated against and doublestandards imposed on us. Someone begins their religious hostility. For example, at the bottom of the Meet and Play Men's Professional Racquetball Forums (page 2) we see tonyh post a comment saying, "Judge ye not...." even though tonyh is himself judging (a doublestandard). He accuses by saying "Jesus sobs" and "Phony christians" to express his religious hostility in as vague an accusatory tone as possible when he doesn't even believe in Christ. Now he is the judge of what a Christian should or should not be?

As a Christian, should I be silent? Of course not. I was happy to give him the truth of his mistaken assumptions in the following post at the top of page 3. But look what happens next...

At the Meet and Play Forums when your reputation level drops below 0 you are not allowed to post anymore, effectively banned. The moderators do this in one fell swoop. Notice, carefully, I am discriminated against by being banned but tony is not. Why the doublestandard? is that ethical to target Christians?

Next hilario comments with his faith view saying that what I believe is "irrational and superstitious" and that I am "corrupting this thread" by simply responding. By hilario's own admission he is corrupting the thread since he is expressing his faith. That's one thing about non-Christians is they cherish their doublestandards, not wanting to be treated like they treat others. Again, should I be silent or speak the truth, not afraid to be martyred, like the first Apostles and Christians today who are ostracized because we have accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior?

Jesus said, "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake" (Matt 5.11).

hilario continues, "As much as you want to make this a discussion about religion and your views on the subject this isn't the forum to do so. There are plenty of other forums for Christian apologetics elsewhere on the web. So for the sake of our discussion about RACQUETBALL leave your proselytism for a more appropriate arena."

hilario speaks to me while not addressing the person who brought up religion in the first place. Just my very presence causes non-Christians to bring up Christianity. I was just responding to tonyh's misunderstanding about God's way of doing things. I am accused of "proselytism" when I simply responded to his confusion. Why is the religious hostility of hilario and tonyh an acceptable form of communication in society and itself not proselytizing?

Do you see this is an unethical doublestandard? This is evil. If you can't see the evil in this, check your conscience. My conscience is clear before my Lord Christ Jesus.

What moderators will often do is set the Christian up. For example, a non-Christian will initiate aggression with some off-handed comment about Christianity. Naturally the Christian responds by speaking the truth. But that's enough for the moderator to impose an infraction for violating the forum rules not to discuss religion even though the moderator brought it up in the first place. And not being allowed to discuss religion is repression in society.

We see this in all avenues of society. For example, we see two individuals who are antichrist, John Halko and Barbara May, board members of the Alberta Racquetball Association, who have banned a Christian for life from playing in racquetball tournaments in Alberta (that's as far as their reach goes) who is a long standing member of the Alberta Racquetball Association, ranked 3rd in Alberta and 3rd in Canada 45+. The sad thing and most pathetic thing of all is they probably get off on it and all the attention they get for it. They are oblivious to the fact people don't think very highly of them for what they have done and continue to do. I know the people I talk to about this have no respect for them. Tyrants will be tyrants and could care less what others think.

I saved a copy of the Meet and Play Thread here.