"Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous" (1 Tim. 3.3).

How should this situation be handled?

Drop-in racquetball is played every Monday and Thursday at the Glen Allan Recreation Complex in Sherwood Park, Alberta. Ryan Blackmore off the court kicked Di Burga in the face, totally unproved, and now she feels uncomfortable showing up to play racquetball because Ryan Blackmore is there too. She doesn't ever want to play him understandably. Several people witnessed it, but it seems few if any have stood up with courage to do what's right. I emailed Ryan and said he is a "sick fuck!" Someone suggested pressing charges. The only person I know who said something to me was Cliff Sustrik, but he said "It doesn't involve us, it is between them." I am not so sure if it was his wife, he would respond that way. Ps. 58.1 reads, "will you speak righteousness in silence?" (MT)

Who comes to the defense of women when they are abused? Ryan is a coward. Try kicking someone in the face who is stronger than you. It's been several weeks now, and he shows no remorse and gives no apology. Apparently, guilt is not an emotion he feels. Of course, he is not a Christian even though he claims to be. He believes Mormons are Christians. What Christian would do something like that? Would Jesus do that? Of course not. Some have suggested Ryan has mental problems. I know his history so I can testify to that. He has been violent towards me on several occasions.

My words to Di would be as follows,

Ps. 55.19 God will hear, and afflict them,
Even He who abides from of old.
Because they do not change,
Therefore they do not fear God.
20 He [Ryan] has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him;
He has broken his covenant.
21 His mouth was smooth as butter, But his heart was war: His words were softer than oil, Yet were they drawn swords.
22 Cast your burden on the LORD,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
23 But thou, O God, wilt cast them down into the lowest pit; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in thee.

That made me think. Ryan is about 60 years old. If he is expected to live to 100 nowadays, he will only live half that time to the age of 80 because of his egregious sin.

Ryan attacks from "from a concealed place, ambushes the innocent, attacking suddenly and without fear (without conscience)" (Ps. 64.4) when he kicked Di in the face. But he "will be made to stumble; his tongue works against him (brings ruin to him), and all who see him will shake their heads [or, flee away]" (v.8).