Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You a Nose Picking Goober? Ryan Blackmore in Sherwood Park, Alberta

Blog Entries

Default How to Handle a Physical Attack by a Man against a Woman During Racquetball Drop-in?

"Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous" (1 Tim. 3.3).

How should this situation be handled?

Drop-in racquetball is played every Monday and Thursday at the Glen Allan Recreation Complex in Sherwood Park, Alberta. Ryan Blackmore off the court kicked Di Burga in the face, totally unproved, and now she feels uncomfortable showing up to play racquetball because Ryan Blackmore is there too. She doesn't ever want to play him understandably. Several people witnessed it, but it seems few if any have stood up with courage to do what's right. I emailed Ryan and said he is a "sick fuck!" Someone suggested pressing charges. The only person I know who said something to me was Cliff Sustrik, but he said "It doesn't involve us, it is between them." I am not so sure if it was his wife, he would respond that way. Ps. 58.1 reads, "will you speak righteousness in silence?" (MT)

Who comes to the defense of women when they are abused? Ryan is a coward. Try kicking someone in the face who is stronger than you. It's been several weeks now, and he shows no remorse and gives no apology. Apparently, guilt is not an emotion he feels. Of course, he is not a Christian even though he claims to be. He believes Mormons are Christians. What Christian would do something like that? Would Jesus do that? Of course not. Some have suggested Ryan has mental problems. I know his history so I can testify to that. He has been violent towards me on several occasions.

My words to Di would be as follows,

Ps. 55.19 God will hear, and afflict them,
    Even He who abides from of old.
    Because they do not change,
    Therefore they do not fear God.
    20 He [Ryan] has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him;
    He has broken his covenant.
    21 His mouth was smooth as butter, But his heart was war: His words were softer than oil, Yet were they drawn swords.
    22 Cast your burden on the LORD,
    And He shall sustain you;
    He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
    23 But thou, O God, wilt cast them down into the lowest pit; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in thee.

That made me think. Ryan is about 60 years old. If he is expected to live to 100 nowadays, he will only live half that time to the age of 80 because of his egregious sin.

Ryan attacks from "from a concealed place, ambushes the innocent, attacking suddenly and without fear (without conscience)" (Ps. 64.4) when he kicked Di in the face. But he "will be made to stumble; his tongue works against him (brings ruin to him), and all who see him will shake their heads [or, flee away]" (v.8).

Blog Entries

The Owner of 40by20.com is a Douchebag

My advice to racquetballwarehouse.com is not to advertise on 40by20.com and not give the owner of that site any money for advertising because of his unethical behavior. It's just bad business for racquetballwarehouse.com. I emailed racquetballwarehouse.com to that effect.

The owner of 40by20.com is a douchebag. We have had discussion in the past. He is totally antichrist for starters, calling Jesus a liar and a lunatic and certainly not God. He is also a front for racquetballwarehouse.com. The way I know this is he removes posts linked to racquetworld.com while denying that he does so he is dishonest from the get go. I called him on it and he banned me. racquetballwarehouse.com is a great site and there is no reason to go through intermediaries in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in terms of cost or selection. Buy directly from racquetballwarehouse.com or racquetworld.com. But at least be honest about your business model which 40by20.com is not.

Recently, I posted on 40by20.com the physical attack by Ryan Blackmore and what 40by20.com dishonestly did was leave the headline up How to Handle a Physical Attack of Man Against a Woman on Racquetball League Nights? but then removed the content (post #11 at biblocality forums) placed on their site. He even put up a picture on my profile that I didn't put up, but may give the impression I did when it was the douchebag owner of 40by20.com who did it! Obviously, I would not put up that profile picture which is anti-Christian. I am a Christian, born-again January, 2001. He closed the thread, but not without making it look like I was the one doing the physical attack by posting or permitting links regarding the unethical behavior of the Alberta Racquetball Association, namely Barbara May and John Halko.

As you know Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence in 2009. When I exposed her publically the full might and wrath of her vindictive nature came upon me with the help of jealous John Halko. Both are antichrist. I am sure we can all appreciate how evil that is that someone could do something like that. I know I would feel terrible inside if I did that to someone and leave someone banned since 2009 even to this day who is ranked 2nd in Alberta and early last year was ranked 9th in Canada. Due to the banning, I played in tournaments outside of Alberta where I attained those nice rankings so I guess I have Barb and John to thank for that. Their plan to hurt me backfired! All the while, the Mayfield Athletic Club was closed down disbanding the culprits a few months after they somehow got me banned from the club which was totally unprovoked.

We should recognize the common factor in all this: non-Christians or atheists hostile to a Christian so they are abusive in all these different ways and their onslaught continues. It doesn't look like they are going to repent any time soon huh? Christians would never do these things to someone. We would feel guilty and have remorse and seek restitution. Atheists or other non-Christians are not as passive as they would like you to believe. They are quite aggressive against Christians. The morality of a Christian is quite unlike the morality of an atheist or any non-Christian. One is in Christ the other is centered on self.

By removing the real source of this physical attack (Ryan Blackmore who kicked a woman in the face) and misdirecting it on me, it propagates continued abuse against women without ramifications and sins bearing false witness. The owner of 40by20.com is a douchebag.

Other links about 40by20.com:
    http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ghlight=40by20
    http://www.40by20.com/forum/showthre...in-Racquetball

Blog Entries

Let's relate Ryan's morals of late (in the posts above) to his performance at the IRF World Senior Racquetball Championships. He lost in the first round by 2 points.

Name:  Ryanlost.png
Views: 2211
Size:  122.1 KB

Blog Entries

Psychological and Spiritual Assessment of Ryan Blackmore

"Don’t make friends with an angry man*, and don’t be a companion of a hot-tempered man, or you will learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare" ([Prov. 22.24,25).

* HSCB margin: with a master of anger.

"It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. A man who does not control his temper is like a city whose wall is broken down" (Prov. 25.27,28).

"Fury is cruel, and anger a flood, but who can withstand jealousy?" (Prov. 27.4)

"He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination" (Prov. 28.9).

"Whoever stubbornly refuses to accept criticism will suddenly be destroyed beyond recovery" (Prov. 29.1).

"When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful" (Prov. 29.18).

"An angry man * stirreth up strife, And a wrathful man aboundeth in transgression" (Prov. 29.22).

* A master of anger.

"A slave cannot be disciplined by words; though he understands, he doesn’t respond" (Prov. 29.19).

"A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools" (Prov. 26.3).

"Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you'll be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his foolishness, or he'll become wise in his own eyes" (Prov. 26.3.4). Some people refuse to respond to gentle means of discipline, and as 27.22 makes clear, some refuse to respond to even the harshest discipline.

"You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle" (27.22).

"It is honorable for a man to resolve a dispute, but any fool can get himself into a quarrel" (Prov. 20.3).

"The one who will not use the rod hates his son" (Prov. 13.24).

"One who rebukes a person will later find more favor than one who flatters with his [smooth] tongue" (Prov. 28.23).

"When he speaks graciously don't believe him, for there are seven abominations in his heart. Though his hatred is concealed by deception, his evil will be revealed in the assembly. The one who digs a pit will fall into it, and whoever rolls a stone-it will come back on him" (Prov. 26.25-27).

"If you have been foolish by exalting yourself, or if you've been scheming, put your hand over your mouth. For the churning of milk produces butter, and twisting a nose draws blood, and stirring up anger produces strife" (Prov. 30.32,33).

Blog Entries

When you reflect upon Ryan Blackmore and his disturbing behavior, you can sum him up by realizing he is as cruel as his mother is.

He hasn't changed one iota. In fact, he has gotten worse over the years as I have known him especially as an old man who doesn't have much savings. He always has money on his brain. He told me some of the cruel things his mother did to him as a child. He did not necessarily have to be the same way, but he is this way by his own free-will. The Holy Spirit told me he is not a Christian. He thinks Mormons are Christians which shows how confused he is. He has no relationship with Jesus but worships a false Christ. Ryan masks his actual condition by usually keeping his mouth shut and being coy, lest people discover what he is really like.

Recently, he literally kicked a woman in the face with vitriol and cursing. Wow! He offered no apology even when prompted by others to do so. He almost smashed my head in a heated squash game very angrily. After the rally, he motioned with full force to smash my head with his racquet and stopped just short of making contact, all because he was losing. I've never seen someone do that before. That is no way to treat a fellow human being.

He went psycho on me on a racquetball road trip when I said his inordinate nose picking was unsanitary. I had to touch the steering wheel when it was my turn to drive so he took offense when I wiped it down. I don't like how he twists Scripture to rationalize his profuse nose picking. The Bible clearly teaches against unsanitary behavior and the spreading of germs. And he says he can't find anything in the law of the Old Testament against his nose picking. Of course, I showed him those passages (posted above in this thread), and he just shuts his mind down. He even accuses a Christian of not being graceful enough to him with his nose picking, but he can use this false accusation for any of his unhealthy or abusive behaviors. All I did was point it out and asked him to try to have some self-control and restrain himself, yet all he did was lash out and picked harder, longer and deeper. He's being a weirdo.

Another time I went to his office at the University of Alberta when he use to work there, and he got so angry for no apparent reason at all. I believe much of his hardness is the result of always being a low income earner and never having that much money. Money is the root of all evil! Apostle Paul said he was always joyful in the Lord and one of the few people who could maintain that joy whether rich or poor.

Ryan is cruel like his mother and hurtful as he purposefully avoids playing me at racquetball now on drop in nights at GARC. Prior to that for two years we would play each other every Monday and Thursday. Other players at the club have noticed this too so they ask me why is he doing this? I simply tell them the reason is because Ryan is trying to be hurtful after going psycho on me over his nose picking. There is also the factor of embarrassment that if he avoids me, the subject might not be brought up with others present. The irony is the more people ask me about it, the more others know about it. I am not the first person that has encountered this problem with him as I am sure his wife has brought it up on an number of occasions which prompts Ryan to have such a bad reaction.

On numerous other occasions, he has displayed his very mean spirited temperament. It is a strange phenomena to be around someone who can be that hard. Humility and repentance is not in Ryan Blackmore's character, but being hurtful is. Self-exaltation and self-centeredness are why someone would not have a change of mind. I sympathize with his wife who would have had to endure this over the years when he goes off the cuff. I talked to a sister in Christ about these abusive behavior patterns, and she said that he is not a Christian, and his behavior is certainly unbecoming of one. Her and I both agreed you can rationalize anything if you claim something is not taught in the law or by accusing another of not being graceful enough towards their misdeeds. He seems to have decided for himself he is too old to change his ways now.

I have noticed is Ryan's racquetball results at the World Seniors, US Open, BC and Alberta tournaments. He has been losing prolifically, making no progress in his 60+ division (dropped down to 10th in Canada 60+), which can tend to happen when your conscience is not clear before God. You won't play as good.

What Christian would be guided by the Holy Spirit to behave this way? At least Ryan won't be in Heaven so you won't have to put up with his toxic behavior if you are going to Heaven by believing in Christ. If he is not going to repent on earth, nor at the Great White Throne, Hell is the only place for Ryan, since there is no sinning in Heaven. There are no angry people and no nose pickers in Heaven.

I find all this quite interesting how the flesh, time and again, proves itself utterly corrupted and totally irredeemable. That's why a person needs to be made a new creation of God in Christ. Praise the Lord!

Blog Entries

I was reminded today of the devilish obstinacy and utter lack of humility of an old man in his flesh whom I have known for decades when he accused me of claiming to be God after I told him he needs to be Christlike because his anger and lack of discipline were showing up in his inordinate nose picking in confined and non-public places which I privately witnessed many times. I told him he should repent, to stop taking pride in his nose picking and that he needs to be Christlike. Is Jesus a nose picker? Christians don't believe we are God for we are not the uncreated Creator, obviously. Only God is uncreated. There are no gods beside Him, before Him, or after Him. He alone is God from everlasting. Let's take a look at some verses that support the need to be Christlike.

"Christ Be Formed" and "Transformed" and "Like Him"

As the law of life operates freely in us life will increase to the degree of having Christ formed in us (Gal. 4.19). In the measure that Christ is gradually being formed in us, in that same measure are we increasingly transformed (2 Cor. 3.18); and the goal of transformation is to be like Him (1 John 3.2). Christ formed in us is inseparable from the operation of God’s life in us. To the degree that the life of God works in us to that degree is Christ being formed in us and to that degree is there the amount of our transformation. As our inside is filled with the life of Christ our outside is able to live out and manifest Christ. This is what is meant in Romans 8.29 by "to be conformed to the image of his Son." It is both Paul’s pursuit and experience (Phil. 3.10, 1.20). It should be the calling as well as the practical experience of all children of God today. For us to be wholly like Him will of course have to wait until He shall manifest himself (1 John 3.2), that is to say, at the day of "the redemption of our body" (Eph. 1.14, 4.30, especially Rom. 8.23).

"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you" (Gal. 4.19).

"Our lives are a Christ-like fragrance rising up to God. But this fragrance is perceived differently by those who are being saved and by those who are perishing" (2 Cor. 2.15). Ryan gets his nose in the way of the beautiful fragrance, because his fingers are in his nose way more than they ought to be. That was funny!

"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Cor. 3.18).

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 John 3.2).

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren" (Rom. 8.29).

"And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes" (Gal. 3.27).

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death" (Phil. 3.10).

"According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death" (Phil. 1.20).

"Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory" (Eph. 1.14).

"Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church" (Eph. 4.15).

"And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption" (Eph. 4.30).

"And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body" (Rom. 8.23).

And perhaps my favorite verse of all,

"Our dedication to Christ makes us look like fools, but you claim to be so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are so powerful! You are honored, but we are ridiculed" (1 Cor. 4.10).

Blog Entries

This is so funny. Episode 10 Season 1 of "Preacher" (tv series), Jesse Custer the preacher has a device which he believes can call down God. On Sunday morning he activates it during church service. This God figure is revealed as an old white haired Caucasian on a throne and calls himself Alpha & Omega, the Morning Star (incidentally, the Morning Star is Jesus not the Father).

Church goers questions God about a great many things. While answering questions God is picking his nose. Jesse accuses him of not being God because he was picking his nose.

God said everyone gets to go to heaven...even the nose-pickers. But God began to hesitate and stutter and tried to deflect away from Jesse calling him out. The false God figure finally fessed up that he is not God and then all hell breaks lose because everyone is disillusioned.

Blog Entries

Washing Your Hands in The New Testament

It's not that you shouldn't wash your hands but imposing such rules in an unloving manner and overtly legalistic petty fashion is the overbearing problem then you are exalting your flesh over others and are not in deference to Christ. Jesus says; therefore, these are the traditions of men. Not washing your hands is not good either if they clearly need to be cleaned. I consider having to place my hands on another person's nose pickings disgusting! No one should have to be put in that situation or lashed out against for not doing so.

[Mar 7:1-8 KJV] 1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash [their] hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders. 4 And [when they come] from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, [as] the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables. 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands? 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Jeff Berwick of Dollar Vigilante at 12:15 to 13:10 in the video said people are like zombies. Jeff said he was in business class on a flight for 5 hours sitting next to someone who kept picking his nose the entire time.

Blog Entries

This must be the suffering Ryan Blackmore is going through lol

Thread Information