Thread: Are You a Nose Picking Goober? Ryan Blackmore in Sherwood Park, Alberta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Washing Your Hands in The New Testament

It's not that you shouldn't wash your hands but imposing such rules in an unloving manner and overtly legalistic petty fashion is the overbearing problem then you are exalting your flesh over others and are not in deference to Christ. Jesus says; therefore, these are the traditions of men. Not washing your hands is not good either if they clearly need to be cleaned. I consider having to place my hands on another person's nose pickings disgusting! No one should have to be put in that situation or lashed out against for not doing so.

[Mar 7:1-8 KJV] 1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash [their] hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders. 4 And [when they come] from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, [as] the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables. 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands? 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, [as] the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Jeff Berwick of Dollar Vigilante at 12:15 to 13:10 in the video said people are like zombies. Jeff said he was in business class on a flight for 5 hours sitting next to someone who kept picking his nose the entire time.

Blog Entries

This must be the suffering Ryan Blackmore is going through lol

Thread Information