Thread: Adam and Eve

sykoskakid Guest

Default Adam and Eve

since they had the same parent, does this mean Cain and Abel are soons born from incest? also, who did they mate with?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sykoskakid
    since they had the same parent, does this mean Cain and Abel are soons born from incest? also, who did they mate with?
    They don't have the same parent. Sorry to burst your bubble. Why overassume? They mated with each other: Adam and Eve beget Cain and Abel and other children.

The first Adamic man came from the dust (Gen. 2.7) of pre-adamic men and women. The sin in reading the Scriptures is to always overassume. Since you overassumed, this is belligerent, so you are banned. [See the explanation for the banning in post #3...He is not actually banned, just deleted and not only deleted for this one post but a myriad of repetitive misreadings and lame excuses for rejecting Christ. I chose to look at that cumulative nonsense of all his posts and say enough was enough. This is not a forum for answering someone's continued petty self. It's time to grow up!]

Very simple.

colegrey Guest

Default Re: Adam and Eve

Being from the same parent would make them brothers, hello - are my brother and I "born of incest", because we are from the same parent? No.

Why would a person be banned, just for being SO ignorant?

The real question here is, how can genetic diversity emerge from one (adam's) set of genetic codes, since eve was created from adam? Did God change the DNA when making Eve? We don't know yet. This is an interesting mystery.
    Also, regarding the mating between adam and eve's children (I think that is what Troy said, but I am not sure) - we aren't in the garden of eden anymore people, so everything isn't going to be perfect - they didn't know enough to be responsible for proper guarding against genetic defects, etc.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adam and Eve

He is not actually banned, just deleted and not only deleted for this one post but a myriad of repetitive misreadings and lame excuses for rejecting Christ. I chose to look at that cumulative nonsense of all his posts and say enough was enough. This is not a forum for answering someone's continued petty self. It's time to grow up! At some point one has to make that decision, because a person will continue on with such rationales all the way to hell, and Christians are not going there with him. The Lord led me to make this timely decision to remove sykoskakid.

Eve was from the same dust that Adam was from as indicated by the dust of the rib that formed man's body also. Do you see how your petty self misreads the meaning of woman being taken from the rib of man? This is not a mystery, and we know. Moreover all dust of all preadamic men around the globe entered into God-consciousness because as the first man was made in God's image, he took upon all men unto himself to also be made in God's image. Ergo, a diversity of genetic code is maintained. God had no intention of explaining every line of every generation, but instead gave the direct line to Jesus Christ from the first God-conscious man - Adam.

Man can't guard against defects because the flesh is already utterly corrupted it as sin begets sin. The fleh must die and cannot be salvaged. The only way to salvation now is not re-entrance into the garden but receiving the atomenent of the cross and dying on the cross with Christ in co-crucifixion. I have already died with Christ, have you? If not you are going to hell.

Thread Information