Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
There is no evidence to show what you experienced was anything more than a dream. Whereas other studies show verifiable data that the person could see what was happening on the operating table and events outside the hospital pointing out things he could not have known otherwise, but this is in transition to soul sleep. When people have visions of 3rd heaven they are witnessing future events because nobody is resurrected yet according to 1 Thess. 4.14-18.

"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thess. 4.14-18).

Not even David a man after God's own heart is in heaven yet. "For David is not ascended into the heavens" (Acts 2.34).
You speak as if you are an expert, which you are not! Take the case of Paul when he was taken into the third heaven. The Jews had stoned him and this stoning always led to the death of the victim. Thus he was taken to the third heaven, where he saw unspeakable things or unexplainable things, he came back like I did , God has not stopped doing miracles in this day and age. King David was a sinner , just like me, so he had to wait in the underworld after he died , and wait there for Jesus to preached to the righteous dead. These people in hell were not in a state of soul sleep, they were conscious and in a place of waiting for the Lord to come to them, that is an indisputable fact. There was also much more to my experience and I did see things that were going on around me, such as observing the monitor flat-lining and going beeeeep even though my brain was completely cut off and incapable of reacting to anything , because my heart had stopped completely and a brain without a blood supply is dead to the outside world.

Have you reached the stage of clinically death like I did that night, if not please don’t take the view that you are some sort of an expert in the topic? Are you absolutely 100% sure you are right about how you interpret every word in the Bible,I can only realate what I experience and it was not a dream, I had a much more profound near death experience in 1994 when I became very ill.

Like wise I was not dreaming I know the difference between a dream and what I experienced that night ,
Dreams are like wise mostly symbolic or nonsensical in content.

Before much was known about the phenomenon of the NDE, they were simply dismissed by doctors and others as hallucinations, dreams or a by-product of the increasingly dysfunctional brain during its dying process.

Unlike the mostly vivid and beautiful, peaceful, lucid, ordered and logical clinically death experience I had, hallucinations are varied, bizarre, and extremely idiosyncratic and peculiar and upsetting in content. Hallucinations take place while the person is awake, while most NDE take place when the person is clinically dead

Virtually all NDEs display a logical progression of identifiable stages and take place most of the time when the person was clinically dead as was in my case last August 2011

Those who have experienced both NDE and hallucinations or dreams say that they are profoundly different, the first is usually peaceful and beautiful, the others sometimes very bizarre and disturbing in the extreme.

It really saddens me when I see all this doctrinal fighting between Christians, each one absolutely sure they are right and anyone that thinks differently from them is wrong or lying. This sort of intolerance is the reason why false cults such as Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons are filling the cap, because all this bickering on tiny differences has fragmented the Church of Jesus Christ and Satan comes in and deceives countless disillusioned former believers.