Seeing darkly does not refer to silly visions. It refers to God's plan. This is why we are to open the 2nd half of the book in Revelation 10 to get a further understanding from Rev. 12.1 to 19.21 which expound on the major points of the Tribulation from Rev. 7.1 to 11.19.

In your post you said there were "numerous people all gathered to welcome me into the afterlife, all mybeloved were there," but nobody is in heaven yet, so these are fallen angels masquerading as loved ones or demons. It should be pointed out as well that most loved ones are not saved, for most people don't give their lives to Christ. Nowhere in Scripture do we find people in heaven yet, so your faith is not that of a Christian. I have never met anyone as old as you who ever gave their life to Christ so you will never repent. You want to be embraced by a party spirit in Hell. That's what the Holy Spirit is telling me about you. Jesus did not go down to Hell. He went down to Abraham's bosom, the good side of Hades where Lazarus is in soul sleep. Figurative language to be sure indicating the the spiritual stance that Lazarus was saved, but there is no party going on right now in Paradise below. How silly.

Rev. 10.2 says the book is a "little book" accompanied by angels which is the same book in Rev. 5 prophesying of these things to occur these past 20 centuries and the end of this age. It is not a large book. Nowhere do we find as well the book of life in Rev. 20 referred to as a large book nor without angels present as you claim. Angels accompany the books in Revelation, but you have no angels present now? I didn't think I had to clarify this point with you, but you believe in books devoid of the presence of angels. These are demons or fallen angels then that you pose as loved ones. You present different dimensions and void of angels. You speak of a tree that is not in 3rd heaven but elsewhere? None of this agrees with God's word. There are 3 specific books in Revelation, but you present many books none of which are identified as these 3 books? Again, nothing you speak of agrees with the Bible.

There are no pulsating orbs in Scripture. This is more your imagination and Satanic elements imposed on your mind that you don't resist. Meaningless pulsating orbs of gold. It was wrong for you accuse me of adding the phrase "pulsating orb." Those were your own words. You are a liar towards to me. Shame on you. Satan is the father of lies and you are emulating him. Appreciate how you can twist your mind and change your idea on a dime then Satanically accuse others for your flippant thoughts. You said, "You also change what I really said in my testimony by chancing and adding and selective editing my testimony such stating wrongly that I said I saw a pulsating orb, what I actually stated 'I saw a golden orb' ... when I never stated any such thing, this is not being truthful!" You are a liar. You have been exposed on the Internet for all to see! You said, "II saw a beautiful pulsating orb of golden light that I took for the Lord Jesusas it emanated perfect peace and love" mistakes and all. Satan will love you and even give you a peace to some extent, though not like the peace a saint has from God, to draw you to him.

"People in hell were not in a state of soul sleep" you said. Nobody has gone to Hell yet, nor are they in a state of soul sleep when they do. Hell is a conscious existence of eternal separation from God. Hades of the grave, that place of soul sleep, will be thrown into Hell.

Jesus has not returned personally to anyone but you say he has to you - twice even. Paul spoke with Jesus in the light when he fell to the ground on the road to Damascus, but this is proven because others with him fell to the ground also and heard His voice. Paul had a conversation with Him. You had no such conversation. Satan whom you call Jesus likes to be as coy as possible. We are told in Scripture when Jesus returns we will all know it, so this is more your self speaking with some spirit not of God. It is a great tragedy many who take the spirit masquerading as an angel of light to be Jesus. Muhammad and Joseph Smith did that. It's kind of late to be starting a new cult now at 72 isn't it?

Your story gets more creative: "lately have begun to remember more and more about thestrange otherworldly realms I saw over the period of three hours." The embellishment increases.

You are both dogmatic in what you experienced and dogmatic that it is from God despite these many holes in your story. You question nothing of the validity of your experience that it is without deception. I don't need to know you personally to know you are not only deceived but deceiving others. Your words should convict you. The Holy Spirit is telling me that the evil spirit assisted you in recovery to come back to teach more false teachings to deceive the world further since what you preach contradicts the Scriptures as we have gone over together.

The depths of your deceit go down further and further. I never changed what you wrote. You wrote "pulsating orb." That would be very sinful to change a golden orb to pulsating orb. I did not do that. You mentioned that it is both golden and pulsating. You are not taking responsibility for what you said but ever changing your story just as you said over the years you added more details to your story. You said, "There was also much more to my experience" which I can understand you are afraid to talk about considering how little you said already exposes you so much.

The books of the Bible in Rev. 10 & 20 are in 3rd heaven so to see another book outside of Heaven would have to be Hell or your imagination. Either way, it is false. There are not multi-realms you purport nor are they discussed in Scripture: just simply heaven (3rd heaven), hell, universe (1st heaven), 2nd heaven and hades.

Don't accuse and blame me for discerning the holes in your story. I doubt you will ever repent to discern in agreement with God's word.

Several weeks continue to pass by and you keep talking but never address the verses that support soul sleep. Where you shut your mind down is where the evil spirit has a hold on you.

"And death and hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death" (Rev. 20.14). The second death, the lake of fire, is Hell. That would be weird and nonsensical if it was Hell cast into Hell. The Lake of Fire is Hell. Hades is not Hell. You are a false teacher and experienced a Satanic near death experience twice and were approached by an evil spirit masquerading as Jesus when you were a teenager.

You are a necromancer talking to dead people in heaven.