AlanMcDougall died numerous times due to heart block/and came back

On the 18th August 2011 I died numerous times on the resuscitation table due tothird stage heart block. I went through the whole drama of my heart stopping,flat lining over and over again, adrenaline, atropine were injected directlyinto my heart and the shock paddles and chest depressions, used over and overagain in a desperate effort to get my heart to beat again on its own.

If I had any doubts about life after death I have none now, each time my heartstopped my soul or consciousness left my body and went into other dimensions ofexistence. At first

I only remembered a little of what went on in those three hours of life anddeath struggle but lately have begun to remember more and more about thestrange otherworldly realms I saw over the period of three hours. Each timethey got my heart to beat I came back.

I saw numerous people all gathered to welcome me into the afterlife, all mybeloved were there. It seemed like a welcome home party but as soon as thedoctors got my heart to beat I was drawn back to the earthly world.

Another time I saw a tree with a lot of books situated around it. Reading whatwas on the covers I saw that they contained all the knowledge and mysteries ofexistence.

One very large book seem to consolidate what was in all the smaller books butwhen I tried to lift it was too heavy to carry and I decided to return laterfor it

II saw a beautiful pulsating orb of golden light that I took for the Lord Jesusas it emanated perfect peace and love. I had no tunnel and meeting of a being oflight I think because I was continually being resuscitated by the medical team

After three hours the doctors installed a temporary pacemaker to maintain mypulse between 65/110 beats per/minute instead of the 5 to zero it had beenbeating/not beating most of the time on the resuscitation table. I was told bythe doctor that I had been “really really dead”

The doctor said if I had arrived hospital even five minutes later it would havebeen impossible to revive me. I am 71 years of age now and would not haveminded if I had died then , but I suppose there must be some things left for meto do, because a whole lot of favourable coincidences made it possible for meto survive

I had taken nap on that Thursday night and a dear friend of mine phoned late atnight, a thing he had never done before, I woke up with heart going crazyalmost stopping, my wife immediately called the for the ambulance and they gotto my home in seven minute flat, the hospital is less than a half kilometrefrom my home and I was there in five minutes and went I got attentionimmediately.

Note if my friend did not phone me at the exact moment he did, I would neverhave woken up and died in my sleep

I now have a permanent pacemaker in my chest which should last ten years anddespite the great shock I am felling very alive and well

Note; the medical term for what happened to me is Complete AV heart block

Love

Alan McDougall